Showcase - October 5-11, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 2
Dropped a new R&B beat "All Night". Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Loving this beat!!! Gives me a late 90s feeling, i like the way the vocals sit behind the track and from what i can hear the mix sounds nice
i rly like that @The Thrillz has a real smooth feeling to it rly like ur tag too. not much to criticise here its a top notch production. i like what you did with those vocals sounds very dreamy gj man

here's one i did not quite sure if i like it or not but want to post it and move on haha any feedback is appriciated

This is nice, love the overall feel of the track, my only issuse is the mix of the crash, feel like it could be a bit more crispy. Nice work

That's it for anything that I have done so far that I think will garner any attention. Lmk what these tracks are missing or what you'd change, I know there's at least good bones here

Overall im feeling your sound, my favourite is Tree gives me a nice feeling, from listening to the songs youve posted id say try working on your arrangements, taking elements away and bringing them back in, try to variate your hi hat arrangement, build up to your drops.. your dope!!! Keep working hard

Hey guys what's your thoughts on this beat I made

Solid stuff, I agree it
Overall im feeling your sound, my favourite is Tree gives me a nice feeling, from listening to the songs youve posted id say try working on your arrangements, taking elements away and bringing them back in, try to variate your hi hat arrangement, build up to your drops.. your dope!!! Keep working hard
Thanks man, thise were my personal favorite tracks from what I've put out. I try to make something daily. And I studied other songs to figure out sections. I'm still working on what sounds good together. Cause it can look good in piano roll but be garbage still without the right instrument

GoldenBoy

ProducerDrew
Battle Points: 135
@jihun9554 and i thought i was on the far far reasches of what could sorta be called hip hop hahaha. you have nicley composed music my man however some of the sounds you use are a little generic (not sure if that translates to korean haha) but you could maybe do a little more to make it sound less stock? throw on some effects and mess around. ok so i mainly listened to number 04 the guitar is real nice i think the drums need to sit further forward in the mix as i said earlier the composition is real nice and those strings are cool just work on mixing i think never hurts to pan stuff and have some sounds take up more stereo space and try to make the drums more clear anyway thank you for your feedback gj ! :D

@GoldenBoy this beat knocks ! i really like the 808 slides here. is that your brother rapping ? dude has some real intensity reminds me a little of eminem especially in the hook. nicley composed was impressed by the melodic fills not a lot of beatmakers would add those, mix is nice wouldnt change a damn thing so yeah dude excellent fucking work

@nottr scam email i like how this sorta has a carabian exotic vibe stands out definitly. is that guitar live? (know its chopped and stuff but did you play it ? ) i really like it, its kinda busy but it works like how you switch between the buisier sections to quiter ones a lot of musicality here again wouldnt rly change much
@Crispifier thats me rapping on the first verse and then two rapper friends of mine. One of them on the hook, and the other on the second verse. Thanks man I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online