Showcase - October 7-13, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

your drums go hard man! plus the sounds you added, but the main sample (i suppose) changes pitch in a dark way. the beat is relaxed, and the way it mixes with the darkness is odd. i'm not saying the thing you did was wrong, i'm saying that you did the right thing in the wrong way. mixing 2 different vibes create new dope vibes, but the vibe that this beat gave me wasn't really good. at least to me. like what would be rapped on this? maybe im not experienced enough or something. so musically, you did perfect, the idea behind it was awesome and the execution was splendid, but the vibe is odd, maybe a weird movie or something like taxi driver could use this.

@2GooD Productions chill and old school, aint nuthin else I can say that's alreddy been stated
@Marc Duncan I vibe with the atmosphere, but the kick/808 should have more bang to it, if that makes sense
@Matt-D Diggin the lofi aesthetic. Other than certain elements of the beat (the hihats primarily) sounding a bit too off, the mixing is good.

Lookin 4word 2 tha feedback, enjoi ur dai

the only thing i can say is that you didn't leave enough space for the rapper. also the instruments you used are mostly on the same octave (i suppose?) so they can't be heard together. also its kinda too loopy, the good thing about that is that it's catchy, but the bad thing is that it gives headache.

In total, I'm not sure if i can provide feedback as i don't usually listen to these type of songs, besides that most of your stuff were just Not my type. the vibe and the sample kiiiinda sound neat, but the way you made it is not my flavor. its not bad, but not something i'd listen to.

man i miss those days that i could actually make this type of beats ... simple, clean yet hard. nowadays i just keep making either classics/orchestrals/deeply emotional songs or trash. like sometimes i tell myself "Don't make what sounds good, sounding bad is the main purpose of trap" and i just make a beat like this one
Nothing here yet.

but i guess you're too good for me to give you advices. the only thing is that for some reason, i can't imagine a rapper killin it on your beat. like when i make a hard beat and i can imagine drake rappin on it, i know it's awesome :D i can't do that on your beat. so yea, there's something wrong with it. imma listen to your beat again tomorrow to find it out cuz im kinda tired now.

I made this beat recently, digged it weeks ago though. i was too tired to fix drum timing so it's a little off, and i didn't even try to mix it. besides All those i need to know if it's dope or not, like can you find any flaws? does it sound good in total? is it a good sample? did i do it in the right way ? and ... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.