Showcase - September 14-20, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Wow showcase is dead this week, oh well... :p

@Manyek this is cool has a little synthwave 80s flavor to it personally feel the melody could be more catchy and structured especially in the latet parts. Still cool tho nice job

@Memento Beats thanks for the kind words bruh for what its worth i rly digg your stuff too hahah

Anderson silva rly bro ?!?? (Hahah jkjk) i really like when you take your stuff in the epic hype direction reminds me of that hero aka beat you dropped a few weeks ago. Compsition is dope structure is nice. I think yoy could possibly get away with another lead melody if you wanted to make it a pure instrumental without an mc in mind but i rly like it the way its done here carry on mah dude

Anderson silva rly bro ?!?? (Hahah jkjk)

Hahaha :D I just found the photo with him :p But my favourite middleweight/light heavyweight fighter in UFC is/was Michael Bisping. :D And of course I hope that Jan Błachowicz will win his next fight and win the title in light heavyweight division as the first man from Poland. :D

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
Hahaha :D I just found the photo with him :p But my favourite middleweight/light heavyweight fighter in UFC is/was Michael Bisping. :D And of course I hope that Jan Błachowicz will win his next fight and win the title in light heavyweight division as the first man from Poland. :D

Hell yeah Bisping is the goat my dude went through a large part of his fights half blind fought roided up monster 100% clean and still made champion ! Absoloute legend and also a trash talking genius :D

Oowweee... Back off Hiatus... Alot has been happening on my end... And on a great note! Miss yall!

Great production. I would say this is radio quality piece of music. Very clean mix. Every element is exposed. Dynamics of the song is on point. Basically every element of the beat has enough space. Tasteful production. :D Good job.

Cool. Anyway, here's a beat I've been sitting on.

Pretty nice beat. I like that distorted 808. Melody is also decent. I would say that drums could be more exposed and mixed better.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 543
Oowweee... Back off Hiatus... Alot has been happening on my end... And on a great note! Miss yall!

Reaaaaally nice! Did you play the guitar yourself or is that a loop?!

Not sure how I feel about the mix. Everything sounds really nice, and levels seem fine... it's just the stereo width I feel a bit uncertain about. Something just feels a bit odd to me, that could otherwise make this great mix sound perfect. I dunno what it is, whether it needs to be tighter or what or feel more up front. Maybe needs a stronger centered melody. Feels like something you'd have to personally play with to really decide. 'cause it all sounds really nice.

EffectProd_

yo can I get some feedback on my beat please. I was thinking to add another melody on top of it but nothing really sounded good so I just left it enjoy

New one from me. Used it in last Beat This but without drums and it was slower.

This is decent. The production quality is solid and it's very crisp and has lots of presence. The string arrangement is nice too. Only thing I noticed was that there wasn't much bass detail? Could just be because I'm listening on Yamaha HS50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online