Showcase - September 16-22, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYEROCKTHAT is amazing! :D It could be used in some sports highlights type of thing or a training video. Very motivational to me. I mean there's not much I can advise you because as far as I'm concerned everything fits together perfectly here. :D

When it comes to the second beat it is also a very good production. Keep going. :)

EYEROCKTHAT is amazing! :D It could be used in some sports highlights type of thing or a training video. Very motivational to me. I mean there's not much I can advise you because as far as I'm concerned everything fits together perfectly here. :D

When it comes to the second beat it is also a very good production. Keep going. :)
Motivational along with inspiring are the words I like to hear. I wasnt sure if it would pass as hiphop, I will drop feedback this evening after work. My phone doesnt do the songs any justice

@say nada music really feeling the sample, not so much the biggie vocals, would prefer to hear as an instrumental.
I think this could sound really polished with a little mix. I think something is missing on the hook, could really use something that plays off the sample vocal. But all said and done, I really like the beat, and can see its full potential.

Battle Points: 1
@say nada music really feeling the sample, not so much the biggie vocals, would prefer to hear as an instrumental.
I think this could sound really polished with a little mix. I think something is missing on the hook, could really use something that plays off the sample vocal. But all said and done, I really like the beat, and can see its full potential.
@2GooD Productions thanx for your advice bro, i think i will start again with the drums and make some changes!! nice one!

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@say nada music Good job with the beat, but the drums should overall punch more and be more pronounced. Interesting choice of song to remix because it's more of a club track but whatever.

@2GooD Productions These tracks sound a bit more like TV or movie music than regular hiphop, but I like the first one, I could picture a radio friendly MC try at it.

I'm about to release a new batch of beats, this is one where I can't figure exactly what to put on the hook. It's simplistic on purpose because it's meant to be rapped to. Also, the mix is far from final. Please play from my profile page on here if it doesn't work.

@say nada music Good job with the beat, but the drums should overall punch more and be more pronounced. Interesting choice of song to remix because it's more of a club track but whatever.

@2GooD Productions These tracks sound a bit more like TV or movie music than regular hiphop, but I like the first one, I could picture a radio friendly MC try at it.

I'm about to release a new batch of beats, this is one where I can't figure exactly what to put on the hook. It's simplistic on purpose because it's meant to be rapped to. Also, the mix is far from final. Please play from my profile page on here if it doesn't work.

wasnt feeling the intro, but once that beat dropped, DITC all over. Would love to hear an old style AG on this.

My "Something About John Coltrane" resorted to "if in doubt, James Bond". Its one of my many attempts at a James Bond theme song. I might get there one day. I have had a tendency for the last 10 years to overproduce literally everything, my bad hahahaha

Battle Points: 1

@Drago Zetić thanks for your words mate you are right its not the best acapella , i love your beats honestly i will stay tuned, one love

Status
Not open for further replies.