Showcase - September 17-23, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Collapse Even though I couldn't get any feedback lol. Here is some for yours...your beat is pretty decent. Drums seem alil low and wasn't a huge fan of the key brought in. Maybe it just need to sit in the mix better. Other than that its a pretty nice beat though.

GOOD MORNING!!!! I am proud to announce that a track that i produced with my dawg and South Memphis Rapper "STIK MANE WHAT" ENTITLED..."LORD KNOWS" Was selected for the INTERNATIONAL RAP AWARDS...when i got the call i thought it was a joke and almost hung up on their asses...but the awards coordinator assured me that it was legit..then i got really excited..we are also sending this video to them as well..they really don't care about how good the video is..they just want to show it when they announce your track...anyway here it is..personally we didn't think it was that great..but they did..so why ask why? And the picture in my illmuzik avatar is my wife..i just thought it was cool that she gets high too..but i didn't post it nowhere else but on illmuzik..cause i know her bosses aren't visiting this site..so no risk..lol

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

gt90

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 84
@NONONSENSEBEATS Really feeling this beat, I'm loving the vibe, the bass is very smooth, the drums are on point. I'm not sure what I would change, just keep up the good work!
@Collapse Feeling this beat, liked the melody and the drums. I would maybe improve the mixing as it sounds a bit muddy at times. Other than that, keep up the good work!
@OFFRAMP Nice beat, I think it ends too soon though, I think you can develop it more or loop the second half of your beat, other than that keep up the good work!
@DEEZ BEATZ Really feeling this beat, I love the melody and everything else is on point so all I can say is just keep up the good work!

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@DEEZ BEATZ Yooo! I like this shit bro. Beat fits the flow perfect. Dude has some flow too. Congrats on the award homie. Much deserved.

@OFFRAMP You have to give feedback to get any.

@gt90 This is a pretty dope beat. Everything sound good. Mix may need alil work but not much. Not a huge fan of the drums but, that's more of a preference. Good work.

@NONONSENSEBEATS Really feeling this beat, I'm loving the vibe, the bass is very smooth, the drums are on point. I'm not sure what I would change, just keep up the good work!
@Collapse Feeling this beat, liked the melody and the drums. I would maybe improve the mixing as it sounds a bit muddy at times. Other than that, keep up the good work!
@OFFRAMP Nice beat, I think it ends too soon though, I think you can develop it more or loop the second half of your beat, other than that keep up the good work!
@DEEZ BEATZ Really feeling this beat, I love the melody and everything else is on point so all I can say is just keep up the good work!

@gt90 , this sounds good bruh..this beat is dope, but it would be cool if you added tuned 808's...jmo. but everything sounds on point to me..great work

Here's one I been trying to get right. Figured I would try to get some opinions on it. Don't jusge the mixing lol.

@NONONSENSEBEATS , there is nothing wrong with this banger...my personal issue is that the intro is a little longer than it should be.(I just think 30 sec intro's can be a little much sometimes) but that's jmo..lol. cause I like it bruh.. good job on this.would like to hear you work on this one a little more..

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
@gt90 Solid beat. I like the strings and the choir. I only missing some piano melody.

@DEEZ BEATZ The beat is pretty dope.That piano melody is catchy and the 808's are going hard. Only think that can be improved is the mix of the whole track. The vocals are a bit louder.

______

Dropped a new beat today called "Collapse". Let me know what you think.

@gt90 Solid beat. I like the strings and the choir. I only missing some piano melody.

@DEEZ BEATZ The beat is pretty dope.That piano melody is catchy and the 808's are going hard. Only think that can be improved is the mix of the whole track. The vocals are a bit louder.

______

Dropped a new beat today called "Collapse". Let me know what you think.

@The Thrillz , dope ass beat..a definite banger...the only thing that could be better is the snare... it's a little too out front..sounds real sharp..but damn this is banging..very good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online