Showcase - September 19-25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMG

Im learning to produce grime could i have some feedback and advice on this track im working on please? Its quite shit and basic atm any feedback will be very appreicated good or bad
smile3.gif
thanks.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
RMG - Grime WIP...although your new to beat making you must have song making experience cuz your song structure is good, i was able to tell where a verse starts and when the hook kicks in...usually a hard thing for new producers but your drops in this are really good...not sure what you were going for in this beat, kind of sound experimental-ish...overall not bad i wouldnt use this beat personally for myself though

DeCrescendo

Battle Points: 20
Quality beats so far! @Chef M!KE DB Got killer bass! My favourite beat so far this week, Claps sound like they could do with a little more reverb/punch.
@alex g Beat sounds good but mix sounds quiet to me so needs a bit of mastering work to bring up the levels. Some crazy stuff going on!
@RMG Nice Grime beat especially if you are just starting out! Good work

My beat for this week is a real rob tune more than a hip hop tune so go easy on me! I know its a real 'pop' song but I had real fun producing it. Let me know what you think.

anarchos

@RMG Def sounded grimy but felt like it could turn into a hardstyle track or something any minute.
@Chef M!KE DB Definitly down with the beat, but maybe a more simple melody for the verses?
@DeCrescendo With my personal opinions on genres aside, well produced and mixed.

Let me know what you think of this beat I made today guys:

All feedback is gladly apprieciated!

anarchos

Finished this today, been working on it for a while, much longer than the usual track.

Let me know what you think!

DeCrescendo

Battle Points: 20
@anarchos Thanks for the feedback. Your first track is borderline Dubstep which I liked but did feel like it was missing something. You should check out 'Ed Solo - Raspberry Dub' - Amazing producer! I preferred the second track, really well produced and not over the top with layers. I know I would have been tempted to run loads of synths and pads over it and would have ruined it! Good job.

RMG

Thanks for the feedback guys, i appreciate it. Im new to making grime beats but i do know abit about the song structure and things because i started to produce makina and hardcore but sadly i grew out of it and all my mates listen to grime etc so thought id give it ago.

GrandC

Mr Blessup
Sup guys, lemme know if you're into it! All feedback is appreciated.

[soundcloud url="" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

FRAN$E

Any feedback on my latest beat (or any others on my channel) would be appreciated

@maurauder That gunslinger beat is crazy. I like Drums in there are they from a break or just a sample pack?
@TriKRaps That first half reminds me of MFDOOM production, Fire. The second half is dope too, I like that piano melody in the back and the vocal chant is dope too.

FRAN$E

Sup guys, lemme know if you're into it! All feedback is appreciated.

[soundcloud url="" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

@GrandC I like the song but Id stay away from using the "Grrrra" desiigner adlib, I can see people calling that biting. That hooks good though. Beats real happy to listen to aswell. Good work.

GrandC

Mr Blessup
@GrandC I like the song but Id stay away from using the "Grrrra" desiigner adlib, I can see people calling that biting. That hooks good though. Beats real happy to listen to aswell. Good work.

Thanks for the feedback, I see where you're coming from with the adlib & glad you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online