Showcase - September 22-28, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylias

@Bi4ocal your beat is pretty sick, a bit more compression on the vocal and the hats would be sick, but that's really all that I would end up doing for the track, could definatly see this beat being rapped over or even used for freestyles. Wicked bassline too.

Here is my recent track, featuring my own vocals, bit mellow and chill but let me know what you all think!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@Bi4ocal I like that track, it feels like it needs to breath a bit more. and I would but a bit more variation in it. But it goes hard! Nice!

@Tylais that track is interesting. You vocals are almost in the background, I would bring them up as vocals come first especially in hip hop. Maybe make the beat knock a bit more, layer the kick/snare with some other sounds. But its a cool sounds no doubt!

Ok here is a track I have been working on for an upcoming album. Its not super hip-hipish and its an instrumental but it just builds and builds. Let me know what you think, 100% composed, I played every note :)

Bi4ocal

Bi4ocal (Shaolin)
Battle Points: 13
Thanks for the remarks..

@Tylais i feel your beat, its mellow but i would have liked to her the vocals more..Still a dope track.

@thedreampolice thanks for your insight and i must say you composition has a great build up. Its got a bouncey vibe to it, good stuff.

exp0

@Bi4ocal I like that track, it feels like it needs to breath a bit more. and I would but a bit more variation in it. But it goes hard! Nice!

@Tylais that track is interesting. You vocals are almost in the background, I would bring them up as vocals come first especially in hip hop. Maybe make the beat knock a bit more, layer the kick/snare with some other sounds. But its a cool sounds no doubt!

Ok here is a track I have been working on for an upcoming album. Its not super hip-hipish and its an instrumental but it just builds and builds. Let me know what you think, 100% composed, I played every note :)

hey dude this is really amazing. loving the harmonies, acctually got stuck in my head for a while.

heres my latest track. i reset my soundcloud, so be sure to follow me

D

Doc Radio

Bi4ocal - This has such a cool vibe. I loved that piano in Slick Ricks track and I love it in this.

Tylias - Sounds all fuzzy and slammy jammy (whatever that means) It's a good track and I like it. I'm listening on headphones and the high frequency spectrum is slicing my ears a bit tho.

thedreampolice - I feel like I'm playing some cool RPG listening to this. It switches up a lot and has a ton of layers in it.

Expo - This is some sort of dark movie scene music here. I'm seeing like a city burnt to the ground and a bunch of slow motion shots of people trying to run away.

Anyway, what's up Illmuzik? I'm Doc Radio and this is my first post here. I'd like to submit a beat and show you what I'm about. It's not my newest but still it's new to all of you. Let me know what you think.

Bi4ocal - This has such a cool vibe. I loved that piano in Slick Ricks track and I love it in this.

Anyway, what's up Illmuzik? I'm Doc Radio and this is my first post here. I'd like to submit a beat and show you what I'm about. It's not my newest but still it's new to all of you. Let me know what you think.

Sounds nice. I would change it up a little bit or have some beat stops. The sample would sound tight in some places. Good job homie.

Nice Job, i'm jelly. Wish I could compose that well. Good luck on album.

anyway here is my beats:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online