Showcase - September 24-30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@Matt-D that's dope remix bro! i love it! also, i just subscribed your yt channel, i hope i'll listen dope beats & remixes there! 1L
@pigsley that's dope beattape bro! good beats out there.. i like your stile! but if i made that sixth beat, i would have made it more hard and raw, but only if i made it :D haha.. it's great this way too!
@crosstevsky hmm bro.. you made me think about your beats a bit.. hah.. i think they sound dope, but i think they need some video.. i think the video will make the beat drive in your head..
@Matt-D the second remix sounds great too! i fckn love your work on those remixes! keep it up!

Here is my latest beat.. I hope y'all will like it..

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@Kod4R Wooo...congratulations on this beat man. Best beat I've heard so far from you...I'm speechless...I've listened it for 4/5 times. And the vocals are...perfect, exactly what I want to hear in a beat...If I was a rapper I would buy this from you...Браво
P.S. Thank you for your feedback...

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@Kod4R Wooo...congratulations on this beat man. Best beat I've heard so far from you...I'm speechless...I've listened it for 4/5 times. And the vocals are...perfect, exactly what I want to hear in a beat...If I was a rapper I would buy this from you...Браво
P.S. Thank you for your feedback...

I must thank you for your feedback bro, i really didnt expected that this beat will get any feedback like this.. Also i love the macedonian word you've used.. before that, i didn't knew you're macedonian! 1L

DBME

I'm VERY new to making this style of music. I've been grinding at it for a few weeks, I've maybe made a couple dozen beats so far. And I think I might be getting decent. I got lucky on one of my first few that I came up and sold it that week, but I haven't had that kinda luck since. Or maybe I'm just less inspired than I was when I made that one.

This one is my newest one. I know I'm boring and repetitive on a lot of my tracks already, and I'm working on breaking out of that box. Don't be gentle. I need the help.

The chords I got from recording a single note with an electric guitar, and sampling it and using some effects. It kind of got a piano vibe to it in the process. All my drum sample are borrowed from a random free sample pack I found online, and I used some delay, EQ and reverb to kind of make them "my own".

The bass is using a free 808 VST I found that I can't remember the name of off the top of my head, but I think it's something like BM2 lite. It's serviceable. And for the kinda lead vamp, I just used Prodigious, a free VST synth that I've kind of fell in love with. But, it doesn't sound very good out of the box. I EQ it hard, and run it through Amplitube, which is intended for electric guitar amp modeling, but I get some very interesting sounds from it. I've also found it really useful to run almost anything through, maybe since I'm more familiar with it than an actually appropriate plug in. But, in the end it gives a unique sound that I'm happy to claim.

DBME

I definitely like the hi hat that comes in. Nice dark kind of horror movie vibes I get from the track. Lots of room in the mix which I think is good for someone wanting to put vocals over it.

I love that funky bass on here. It sounds so good and goes so well with everything.

I made this beat a couple of days ago. I was just messing around with some new sounds I downloaded and decided to do the main melody with the bongos. I think it turned out decent. Let me know what you think.
Feel free to tear my beat to shreds as long as your criticism is constructive. Thanks!

I think some of the high notes are like offensively high. Like it sounds good and make sense, just it could be hard to hear it over and over. I mean towards the end, the beginning is just fine.

Hey IllMuzik!!

Here's my latest beat! Any feedback is appreciated & will be returned!!

I like this a lot too, I kept waiting for it to get really loud. You do a good job of building it up.​

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Kod4R Thanks Bro!! I really appreciate the feedback, and thanks for subscribing I will do the same and you can definitely expect plenty of remixes lol!! I definitely am loving the beat everything is put together so well and the mix is great!! I would say this is for sure top five favorites I heard you do, you are improving a lot. I would also like to hear an emcee on this one.

Raninthacut

this is my first beat tape. 16 tracks but only runs like 20 minutes so if you aren’t feelin a track, don’t worry it’s almost over lol. Mix of samples and instruments I play myself. would love y’alls thoughts.

i actually really like these tracks very smooth. stuff i would dream about making. love that its like an actual song but its just a beat because of the talking. makes it sound like a full song. nice mixing and leveling. do i hear gross beat?

Raninthacut

been doing this for a good few years. Took till just this past week to get my sound right. this is how i sound now. tell me what you think!
Nothing here yet.

pigsley

i actually really like these tracks very smooth. stuff i would dream about making. love that its like an actual song but its just a beat because of the talking. makes it sound like a full song. nice mixing and leveling. do i hear gross beat?

Thanks so much, man. Yeah I almost hesitate to call it a beat tape because, like you mention, some are just like songs. And I don’t know what gross beat is so it might not be that. I’ll definitely tell you who is sampled in a song if that’s what you’re talking about.

pigsley

been doing this for a good few years. Took till just this past week to get my sound right. this is how i sound now. tell me what you think!
Nothing here yet.
Well the three years have been worth it! This sounds really good. Definitely sounds likely to get sold if that’s something you’re trying for. Goes fucking hard and I love that like industrial metal clanking sound in the beginning. Super raw feeling.

this is one of my beats that i always liked but i didn't know if it's good or not, it gives me a lil dicky/chun-lee vibe so i named it nicki dicky, and i made that before chun-lee was released and i knew dicky.

@Raninthacut i just listened to Gang, in a way your beat is dope, the instruments you used and the way you used them is really good and i liked the vibe, but for 2 things i didn't like your beat, first because there's not enough melodies on it which i think is a major problem and the other thing is lack of creativity. as i said it sounds good and i like it but you know ... we had too much of that type beats. i personally was stuck in that vibe for a really long time, and i kinda am right now, but I'm really trying to be more creative, you should try that too.

guys I'd give feedback to all of your beats, but i just listened to a Lot of music, Kanye Eminem Bruno Mobb Deep Nicki and... so everything sounds bad to me right now.

@crosstevsky Life injection is better than other one, but there is definitely space to improve,keep up the work!!.

I've been away for about half a year, now got my life back together and have time for music, here are 4 latest tracks. Enjoy.

[SOUNDCLOUD]
[SOUNDCLOUD]
[SOUNDCLOUD]
[SOUNDCLOUD]

bro are you sure there's no other Platinum Beatz than you ? that might get you in some trouble.
but if there ain't Any producer/band called Platinum Beatz it would be really dope

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
Hey IllMuzik!!

Here's my latest beat! Any feedback is appreciated & will be returned!!

My Feedback:

@Matt-D This is really dope man I could vibe to this.

@pigsley Nice work!! This is one of the coolest things I've heard in awhile keep it up!!

@crosstevsky Both tracks were sounds really cool

@NONONSENSEBEATS I fw this!!! Such a chill wavy vibe that I really enjoyed!!

@Pete Feels That piano sounds dope

Not bad man really dope beat. I can hear most def Migos on this one

Heathrise

Guy above me, I REALLY LIKE IT. But for some reason the clap is just wrong. It's like a knife in my ear and i dont like it. Rly repetetive too. Try counter melodies?

Last edited:

PlatinumBeats

PB Gang
Battle Points: 2
bro are you sure there's no other Platinum Beatz than you ? that might get you in some trouble.
but if there ain't Any producer/band called Platinum Beatz it would be really dope
I've done my reasearch, there is Platinum Beat Sellers who has licensed their trademark, but no others :), also i registred Platinum Beats as trademark in Europe, so its all cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online