Showcase - September 25 - October 1, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tomkillsjerry Man, you love these dark electronic vibes. Another great one from you. As I was writing this I just realised I already gave you feed sometime ago :D Dope!

@Frontman Willy I love how it develops, really musical (just the vox chop could be quieter). Atmosphere on this one is just crazy, I like how you keep it minimalistic but true the initial idea and not boring (maybe just an additional sound towards will make it better). A good MC would turn it into a great track. However, as you probably know mix lacks. I'd focus on looking for good drums samples because you've got a great ear.

Something new I uploaded today. I'm mostly interested how the sub sounds but feel free to comment on the structure on overall vibe.

@S3oulC1ty This chop sounds really dope, I like how wide it is and after a while all the little elements become apparent. Keeping that in mind I'd say to get better drum samples as they are lacking, kick could have a sharper cleaner transient and snare could use a nice crackle or something.

@Slikz Universe I love the intro already, great stutters. It seemed like the build up was leading to a part without the vox at some point, I expected it after 16 bars but it never happened. Even if you want to keep the vocals I think that some filtering would be nice just so they don't become stale. Other than that all is good (may a bit too heavy around low mid), unique beat!

@DroopyProds Damn, that's smooth. Great progression and these short breaks are timed perfectly. Composition wise it's all good imo. I just have a feeling that treble could be a bit louder, sounds good on my cans but they have a relatively weak bass response and good mid, so I'm more or less guessing. Dope!

This time instead of trap I decided to do some groovy alternative hip-hop.

DroopyProds

@Slikz Universe I love the intro already, great stutters. It seemed like the build up was leading to a part without the vox at some point, I expected it after 16 bars but it never happened. Even if you want to keep the vocals I think that some filtering would be nice just so they don't become stale. Other than that all is good (may a bit too heavy around low mid), unique beat!

@DroopyProds Damn, that's smooth. Great progression and these short breaks are timed perfectly. Composition wise it's all good imo. I just have a feeling that treble could be a bit louder, sounds good on my cans but they have a relatively weak bass response and good mid, so I'm more or less guessing. Dope!

Thank you so much for your reply ? Yeah I cut some high frequencies on the main melody, maybe not the best move because it used to sound better on my device buy yeah that a problem ! Thanks man I'll listen to you during the day!

@Mycelial_Cords Bro that freddie gibbe type joint slaps. Only wish it was louder, particularly the melody. great dark trap sound but not generic at all, props. Couldn't tell you much about the sub tho, didn't hear anything off listening on my laptop

@DroopyProds Really dig this vibe man, super smooth and relaxing beats. Could listen to this all day.

@S3oulC1ty Nice man, refreshing to hear some soul chops every once in a while. Keep bringing the soul, dude

This is a remix I did with the vocals from snow by roc marciano and sean price, lmk whatcha think

dimes

@S3oulC1ty man I love the soul samples, from the start was loving it. That bass too is chunky. Shits tight.
@tomkillsjerry nice one, I would kinda preferred the hats to drop out along with the drums on the first drop. Other than that sounds ill.
@DroopyProds mann that is smooth, I loving it all. The arrangement is on point.

Here is my latest music video I shot and beat I produced and rap on off my release 'The Burn City Project'
Check it out

Battle Points: 50
@S3oulC1ty man I love the soul samples, from the start was loving it. That bass too is chunky. Shits tight.
@tomkillsjerry nice one, I would kinda preferred the hats to drop out along with the drums on the first drop. Other than that sounds ill.
@DroopyProds mann that is smooth, I loving it all. The arrangement is on point.

Here is my latest music video I shot and beat I produced and rap on off my release 'The Burn City Project'
Check it out

What`s up dimes? Song is super dope! I love the beat! I love the Nine cuts :) Haven`t heard his voice for years

HEY EVERYBODY, GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS....I GOT THIS DAMN SINUS INFECTION...BUT NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM MAKING MUSIC EXCEPT DEATH(MAYBE)...
Nothing here yet.

@Mycelial_Cords , i love your beats bruh they are so abstract..great sound

Status
Not open for further replies.