Showcase - September 26 - October 2, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

@Kod4R Really like the filters you put on this one! Big fan of the drums. Really dislike your tag, sorry man. Not usually into lofi but i dig this. The piano or synth seems to only be panned to the left so maybe you should switch between the left and right or have something else panned to the right to even it out. I subscribed man good work!

@Wigshop Loved the intro, it got me stoked for where the beat might end up. those drums had a sick rhythmic feel to them. The vocal echo in the background was sick. You put in some work on that panning too. Dont know if i have any critiques for this one. the drums were solid the whole way through but they never really peaked rhythmically thats the only thing i got to say. Great work dude

DamskiDam

@Skemez.518 : I like it! Maybe the drum and the bass should be a bit louder. The openhat seems a bit to loud, the shake a bit to quiet. Are you have to vary the drums and the melody if you'll make a longer version of this track. Maybe a few drum breaks would help out.

@anarchos : (only drugs..) Dope. I love that old school Wu Style drums. I hear reakowon and inspectah rocking that track

@NONONSENSEBEATS : I listend to it twice. Great contrast between the crazy drum and the relaxed flute melody. Very harmonic. a lot of 90s Rappers came to my mind that would sound great on that track.

@Chef M!KE DB : I love crazy beats and this one is crazy. Maybe to noisy at some moments.

@ap13kbeats : Drums are awesome, very creativ. Great track

@44Beatzz : Geiler Track! The only thing that I think is missing is something in the midfreq range.
And I would love to hear a retrigger effect on that choir.

@tomkillsjerry : Great I like that mysterious atmosphere. Getting a bit too loud before the drop imo

LbrT

@Kod4R Really like the filters you put on this one! Big fan of the drums. Really dislike your tag, sorry man. Not usually into lofi but i dig this. The piano or synth seems to only be panned to the left so maybe you should switch between the left and right or have something else panned to the right to even it out. I subscribed man good work!

@Wigshop Loved the intro, it got me stoked for where the beat might end up. those drums had a sick rhythmic feel to them. The vocal echo in the background was sick. You put in some work on that panning too. Dont know if i have any critiques for this one. the drums were solid the whole way through but they never really peaked rhythmically thats the only thing i got to say. Great work dude

I really like the Hi Hats. The mixing is very well done too, the bass is dope. The only thing I would say (and this is more of a personal taste) is that I found that the two main snares in the first part and at the end to clash with each other. Maybe add attack on the lower end one ? Keep it up, dope beat!

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@ap13kbeats : I really like how you creatively used panning in this one, and the percussion goes hard too. I thought the timbre of the horns could be fuller, maybe you could layer them if they are already not layered. Overall good job, though.

@Skemez.518 : Nice looping and drum patterns. Mix sounds great too. Good job

@NONONSENSEBEATS : I really dig the sample choice and the mix of the drums. Nice work.

@anarchos : I like the attention that you paid to the drums on this, I like how it varied throughout the song rather than just being a loop. Nice work.

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
Sorry fellas. Had some comp issues. Finally got em fixed. There was a lot of heat this week y'all. Good work from everyone. So,Here goes a bit of feed back:
@tomkillsjerry nice bro. That bass line and those bells sucked me right in bro. Nice drums too. Ur second beat was dope. Layers was sick and drums hit good
@RMG i liked it. Cool layers
@anarchos dope feel bro. Dark. I think the low end could've been brightened up just a bit. Still dope tho.
@NONONSENSEBEATS another dooe one man. Your mixes be on point. I agree wit ya feedback too..a little on the loud side. That flute u got tho..dope.
@Chef M!KE DB my type of groove. Sounds kinda down south-ish. I fux wit it. And thanx for ya feedback. Glad u liked it
@DamskiDam nice. Cool studder on ya drums. Nice piano layer
@44Beatzz the walk in felt like i was waiting for a kung-fu flick to come on lol. I dig it. Like the brass in the back. Well done fam.
@wafflelover1492 hey fam. Couldn't get ya first post. Second one tho is pretty smooth tho. Like the vibe of it and i liked the vocal on top. Nice work
@Messy Beatz i was waitin for a switch up and a drop or 2.
@WalterxBlanco dope bro. Had me freestylin. Always a good mix.
@Wigshop nice mellow groove. Nice. Sounds like somethin i could hear old Q-Tip on. Or De La. Old school feel to me.
@Kod4R i dig it. My type of vibe. Nice man. Ya tag tho
@Charles love the sample. One of my fav movies. Very melodic layers. Nice job
@rudben nice. I liked it. Smooth

See y'all tomorrow..new showcase..new fire ablaze.
Peace!

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Whats up fellas. I just posted this yesterday but i think i got in too late for any feed back. So sorry for the re-post. Tell me what ya think..

YO! This beat is nice, son! It reminds me of the early Alchemist days. Props!

Here's my latest:

Nothing here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online