Showcase - September 3-9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taron

Noone really
Battle Points: 2
@NONONSENSEBEATS The drums and percussion are pretty cool, but I personally just really dislike the sample, not my kinda music, but it's alright.

@Janko Idk man, Im not feeling it, sounds pretty boring to me, there just really isn't nothing interesting enough about that beat to grab my attention, which is something Im personally looking for in a song, sorry

I kinda forgot to post on here last week, so I piled up on 4 songs, from which these are probably the best, the other 2 are a part of an EP with the kinda "experimental" track I posted last time. Check out the 404 EP on my Soundcloud if that sounds any interesting.

The concept of MUSHROOM is that every 4 bars the drums switch up, but the core track stays the whole time, so it's kind of a freestyle beat you can get on with your friends or whatever.

And Nait here is just a pretty standard piano beat with some tiny tweaks to make it a little more interesting.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Janko I don't think its bad. I would maybe throw a little variation on the bass and maybe be take the main tone out every now and again (replace with another tone or switch up the sample alil). Maybe a few change ups in the drums. Not bad tho.

@Taron Mushroom: Not big on the vocal sample at all. It's very loud as well. Really hard on the ears. Just super repetitive to me.
Nait: I like this one better but, its also very repetitive and loud. The main tone is pretty cheesy too You just need to work on your mixing bro. Overall I would say they are not for me but, keep working homie. No disrespect btw. Just my opinions.

@rjpasin This shit is smooth bro. The mix is pretty loud tho. That's all I can really say bad about it tho. Good work.

@NONONSENSEBEATS , DAMN...i love the beat on this...and that gritty rock guitar is dope...very mean sound. great work as always.
@Janko , this is a very cool beat..i think it needs some piano and/or strings..but overall it's cool...keep bangin
@Taron , i like Nait the best...but your mix is a little loud and it needs more sounds and changes...but very cool ideas..i think if you work on your mixing a little more and music structure, then everything will be good..keep working.
@rjpasin , this is very dope...but tracks this good should be turned up to hear it better..not turned down...i had to turn it down and then it wasn't as good to me cause i can't really enjoy it loud or turned down....work on your mix...but overall this is dope shit....great work.

well just got back from Memphis,TN And i hardly slept..but damn...i'm evolving...here is a new track. it's a lot longer but i just gave enough to enjoy...ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME...
Nothing here yet.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
thank you bruh,and i haven't even scratched the surface...i made so many beats everyday i was there..12-14hrs each day...i think i did ok...but i will see what the illmuzik community thinks
Puttin in that work bro. Why go if you just gonna bullshit right? Glad to hear. Always a great thing when you can see personal growth in yourself. We are always our own worst critic.

HERE IS ANOTHER TRACK..i got this new wavetable keyboard...and i have been putting it to work..it makes my Vst plug-ins sound so much better...this is something different from my usual stuff...hope you guys give it a chance
Nothing here yet.

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@NONONSENSEBEATS im not to much in the modern music, but the first beat sounds like it's gonna be a new hit if somebody sings on it.. great job! For some unknown reason, i cant listen the second one, it doesn't want to play..
@rjpasin that's dope sample, dope beat, you only need to work on the mix/master..
@DEEZ BEATZ the first one is so dope sample bro, but i think it would have been better if it was boom bap, i mean, if it was with harder kick & snare.. The second just isnt my type, and i just cant give any words on it..

Here is my latest job done, one thing, from the sample, on the hook part made me nervious, and i dont want to finish it, at least for now.. Also, i want to ask you, do you think that i should post this beat for free on youtube?
Nothing here yet.

@NONONSENSEBEATS im not to much in the modern music, but the first beat sounds like it's gonna be a new hit if somebody sings on it.. great job! For some unknown reason, i cant listen the second one, it doesn't want to play..
@rjpasin that's dope sample, dope beat, you only need to work on the mix/master..
@DEEZ BEATZ the first one is so dope sample bro, but i think it would have been better if it was boom bap, i mean, if it was with harder kick & snare.. The second just isnt my type, and i just cant give any words on it..

Here is my latest job done, one thing, from the sample, on the hook part made me nervious, and i dont want to finish it, at least for now.. Also, i want to ask you, do you think that i should post this beat for free on youtube?
Nothing here yet.
@Kod4R , first of all your beat is dope but you need to turn it down a bit..way too loud. but yeah i would post it on youtube but i think you should post it to soundcloud also

@DEEZ BEATZ as i said bro, one fckn thing on the hook made me nervious, and i dont wanna finish it.. so it's not finished, my question was for when i maybe want to finish it :D but, thanks for the feedback, i appreciate it! 1L
@Kod4R , I know bruh...it should go up on both YouTube and SoundCloud when your finished cause what you have so far is dope af

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online