Showcase - September 3-9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@DEEZ BEATZ what's going on w/me, and I don't mind you asking, is offline feeling inadequate and making the hard choice of focusing on what my innate main ability is, in my case, the art of rapping. If I could go back in time I would've began w/producing first but on a personal level my musical non education was/is nonexistent at best. My biggest flaw is procrastination and waiting on inspiration both which are bad habits of mine I want to change. Got advice? I'll gladly take it if you do!

@DEEZ BEATZ what's going on w/me, and I don't mind you asking, is offline feeling inadequate and making the hard choice of focusing on what my innate main ability is, in my case, the art of rapping. If I could go back in time I would've began w/producing first but on a personal level my musical non education was/is nonexistent at best. My biggest flaw is procrastination and waiting on inspiration both which are bad habits of mine I want to change. Got advice? I'll gladly take it if you do!
I started out as a rapper as well but couldn't find producers so I started making my own music. I really sucked at first but I stuck with it..but I have no advice, except if you gonna do it then do it..only you can help you.. it's personal and I'm not a therapist...so you do it or forget about it and just live your life without it..but I do not want to discuss this with you again until can contribute some music to this site..sorry but this is on you..so work it out and good luck...

Chad

Battle Points: 8
I love this track bruh..the melody is sweet af. I think the snare or clap and quite make it out but it's really sharp..like maybe take some of the accent off of it cause it's too out front..tuck it back a little..jmo. but for real though..this flows...great work as always

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate your expertise on these beats and in this forum.

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
Free Cuban Doll Type Beat "Racks" / Free Trap Instrumental 2018
prod. by Producer Vibes

Mood: Wavy, Gloomy
BPM: 140
Type Beat: Cuban Doll, Quavo, Migos, Travis Scott

This beat is free to use for non-profit material. Let me know guys what you think? I wanted this beat to be simple and let the artists do the work. Hope you'll like it

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
sup yall its storming out here in Virginia, but im gunna check out some of your beats, leave feedback and then show ya my ghetto little movie trailer enjoy

@NONONSENSEBEATS hey man im digging this beat here a lot actually it speaks to my likeness of a cinematic epic type of beat...I like what you did with the guitars in this, real impressed here bro I love what I heard here today...mix sounds good too

I apologize I don't know if its on my end or not but that second beat you posted isn't playing for me :/

@Janko leave some feedback and youll make more friends on this site...just saying, theres this humming in the beat that's kind of ehh...makes my teeth grind a little lol...I like the rythym of the track this is very chill and mellow I like it it sounds like some wale shit, need to eq your audio cuz that hum is ughhhh

@Taron mushroom is too loud, need to work on that mix cuz the bass is way high and that horn is low you cant hear much, not hearing any artist on this but I would say this would probably sound dope in the car turned up while im driving on the highway lol

not really feeling the second beat but I do like the work you put in to make some change ups in the beat keep at it man peace

@rjpasin wow this intro got me feeling hype as fuck...oh wow...woooow….how long have you been playing guitar? that has to be you playing a guitar no sample sou nds that good lol...wow man simly wow the emotion felt in this beat is incredible, oh snap the keys now?...I hardly ever say this man but I bow to you my friend this took me to a whole other world just now for a sec lol...im digging this shit bro for real all jokes aside this was seriously some fire...

@DEEZ BEATZ you already know what im gunna say, fuego!!! that's Spanish for fire, this sound like some freeway vs Cassidy type shit owww… loving the soul sample flip, you know what time it is real hip hop all day! oh snap theres another beat

cool switch from that last beat, shows your talent to make all types of music much respect og keep the dream alive!

@Kod4R uh oh, this is fucking dope, like for real dope, reminds me of a lot of the underground shit I used to obsess over as a teenager...I like this ALOT actually if I was rapping I would buy this from ya that's how much I like it, dope work man, tad bit loud but you kinda get used to it after like 5 seconds into it lol

@csbr I love the vibe in this beat, the mix sounds great but the sounds you chose and those drums make this some real dope fire man im hearing a lot of good beats today, this is dope cuz its different and everything transitions so smooth its insane...incredible job man very nice!

@The Thrillz awesome bass work...this is so smooth im hoping it has a little bit of a gangsta twist to it....loving the bass, smooth and nice transitions but im not hearing anything gangsta to this, this is so smooth it seems a bit more r&b but the beat is dope how long have been producing?

@Chad I don't want to insult you but this is off key somewhere the notes don't sound right theres a lot of clashes in the instruments...I like the vibe and drums but everything to me seems off to me...

so heres something a bit different from me, just wanted to show you all and see what you all think about it...pz

sup yall its storming out here in Virginia, but im gunna check out some of your beats, leave feedback and then show ya my ghetto little movie trailer enjoy

@NONONSENSEBEATS hey man im digging this beat here a lot actually it speaks to my likeness of a cinematic epic type of beat...I like what you did with the guitars in this, real impressed here bro I love what I heard here today...mix sounds good too

I apologize I don't know if its on my end or not but that second beat you posted isn't playing for me :/

@Janko leave some feedback and youll make more friends on this site...just saying, theres this humming in the beat that's kind of ehh...makes my teeth grind a little lol...I like the rythym of the track this is very chill and mellow I like it it sounds like some wale shit, need to eq your audio cuz that hum is ughhhh

@Taron mushroom is too loud, need to work on that mix cuz the bass is way high and that horn is low you cant hear much, not hearing any artist on this but I would say this would probably sound dope in the car turned up while im driving on the highway lol

not really feeling the second beat but I do like the work you put in to make some change ups in the beat keep at it man peace

@rjpasin wow this intro got me feeling hype as fuck...oh wow...woooow….how long have you been playing guitar? that has to be you playing a guitar no sample sou nds that good lol...wow man simly wow the emotion felt in this beat is incredible, oh snap the keys now?...I hardly ever say this man but I bow to you my friend this took me to a whole other world just now for a sec lol...im digging this shit bro for real all jokes aside this was seriously some fire...

@DEEZ BEATZ you already know what im gunna say, fuego!!! that's Spanish for fire, this sound like some freeway vs Cassidy type shit owww… loving the soul sample flip, you know what time it is real hip hop all day! oh snap theres another beat

cool switch from that last beat, shows your talent to make all types of music much respect og keep the dream alive!

@Kod4R uh oh, this is fucking dope, like for real dope, reminds me of a lot of the underground shit I used to obsess over as a teenager...I like this ALOT actually if I was rapping I would buy this from ya that's how much I like it, dope work man, tad bit loud but you kinda get used to it after like 5 seconds into it lol

@csbr I love the vibe in this beat, the mix sounds great but the sounds you chose and those drums make this some real dope fire man im hearing a lot of good beats today, this is dope cuz its different and everything transitions so smooth its insane...incredible job man very nice!

@The Thrillz awesome bass work...this is so smooth im hoping it has a little bit of a gangsta twist to it....loving the bass, smooth and nice transitions but im not hearing anything gangsta to this, this is so smooth it seems a bit more r&b but the beat is dope how long have been producing?

@Chad I don't want to insult you but this is off key somewhere the notes don't sound right theres a lot of clashes in the instruments...I like the vibe and drums but everything to me seems off to me...

so heres something a bit different from me, just wanted to show you all and see what you all think about it...pz

@dBtheProducer , bruh i am so impressed with you right now i can't contain it...i just wanna blaze 1 with you and do shots of Henny...cause that video allowed us to step in your world for 62 seconds...very dope bruh...i'm working on my next mixtape "PURPLE FLOW"...It's gonna be a little bit of everything..hip hop, trap, Edm and R&B...but i can't wait to check yours out..i'm sure it's gonna be special:up2:;)

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@The Thrillz that's very dope smooth beat.. i like it :D
@Chad thanks for the feedback bro.. i appreciate it.. ye, the voice tag will be removed when the beat is gonna be sold.. aand, as i've said many many times before, im not into the trap too much, or any other modern music, so it wouldn't be real if i give you feedback..
@dBtheProducer thanks for the feedback bro.. i appreciate it! I kinda liked the trailer, now im waiting the "little movie", as you said it, to came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.