Showcase - September 7-13, 2015

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliceberg Slim

"I'll chop your head off!"
Battle Points: 2
this beat is pure fire the bass line is very powerful and it really gives strength to the whole thing.dark and strong. have you considered putting some extra hi hats? I was even kinda expecting them around 1 minute mark, but maybe that's even better, I didn't feel disappointed just surprised. either way very nice work
thank you for the feedback. much appreciated. i didnt think about more hats but I know the feeling when your expecting something in a beat and it doesnt come lol

namesi

Battle Points: 4
something different i've been working on lately. feedback welcome.

Dope atmosphere! I really loved how it kicked in at the 32sec mark. The mix is damn near perfect on this track. I feel like this could be an underwater track on a hypothetical Donkey Kong Country 2 remake. I dropped you some love on soundcloud.

This is the title track off my first complete project:

namesi

Battle Points: 4
same beat as before but with aditional Danny brown vocals

That Blunt After Blunt remix! Fuck bro, I love this. Danny Brown sounds natural on this man. The end of the track sounded like it was going into another song? Anyways dope track bro! Left you some soundcloud love!!

Check out my latest project: I will link you the title track

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
That Blunt After Blunt remix! Fuck bro, I love this. Danny Brown sounds natural on this man. The end of the track sounded like it was going into another song? Anyways dope track bro! Left you some soundcloud love!!

Check out my latest project: I will link you the title track

thanks man, yeh i am working on a mixtape and then end was a transition, loving this track man, i like all the fade of sounds that come in and out, this is very original and chilled, also kind of reminds me of the producer MNDSGN

Dope atmosphere! I really loved how it kicked in at the 32sec mark. The mix is damn near perfect on this track. I feel like this could be an underwater track on a hypothetical Donkey Kong Country 2 remake. I dropped you some love on soundcloud.

although 'Wash' is my definite favorite on this project, 'Fill The Void' touches the soul in a same way, love the oriental sounds on this one and the drums are perfect.

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
same beat as before but with aditional Danny brown vocals

YESS! dope dope dope Danny B sounds natural on this

Diggin the vibe yo nice work as usual

Kinda went future on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online