Showcase - September 7-13, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sound is strong, maybe too heavy. Got heavy Uzi vibes tho.

Dropped a new Soulful Hip-Hop beat "Spirit". Any feedback is welcomed!

I wouldve chose a different snare

@TjombaBeats This is a freaky beat man, I like it! The harsh synths are kind of melodic in their own special way, really cool:fire: Mixing is good aswell, sounds dope!
@OMAR. I like your beat tag:) Timeless beat, sounds cool! Nice vibe with the oldschool drums and the subtle bass. I need to give a listen to your other beats

My new beat :) I'm looking forward to some feedback/critique

Bass was a little strange
@Marc Duncan : I like this beat, and as always, the synth programming is amazing. I also thought that the structure of it was great, it definitely seems like something Lil Uzi Vert would rap over.

@The Thrillz - I liked the sample selection (if they are samples) and the drums of this beat. No complaints on my end, great beat.

@Matt-D : I like the beat overall for the remix but echoing what someone else posted, the last chord in the progression didn’t seem to fit well with the melody.

@Memento Beats : I like the 808 of this beat and what you did with the hi hats. I also liked how you varied the main melody instrument throughout. This is a great beat, no complaints here.

@TjombaBeats : This beat is so different that I don’t know where to start but I like the mixing of the beat and the drum samples that you used. The buzzy synth fits well in this mix too, which isn’t easy to do so good job on that.

@OMAR. : I like this beat, the structuring of it is very effective and I think it definitely has a dark 90s vibe to it. I could hear practically any 90s or early 2000s East Coast rapper on this. Good job on the mixing as well.

@Stoned Monk : I like the piano riff, especially when the phrase ends. The guitar also fits well with the beat and the overall structure is pretty good.

Here is my beat this week:

Man you really made a whole music video. Dope I like the vibes. Drums are hard, melody could be a little better.
New one from me. This time I have something very chilling and mellow for you. :D

Momento posts here just to show off

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@slimegreenbeats this is cool, the lazy acoustic drums are very Miller after he got hellah drugged up. its very minimalist which is kinda his style, i like the layering you do of melodies with the bells and the synth. nicley composed with the drums dropping in and out in parts. that low end that comes in at 1:20ish (and other places ) is cool i like how you just barly notice it. mix sounds good, very nice job my man. saw you haddnt gotten any feedback so figured i'd give you some hahah :)

@slimegreenbeats this is cool, the lazy acoustic drums are very Miller after he got hellah drugged up. its very minimalist which is kinda his style, i like the layering you do of melodies with the bells and the synth. nicley composed with the drums dropping in and out in parts. that low end that comes in at 1:20ish (and other places ) is cool i like how you just barly notice it. mix sounds good, very nice job my man. saw you haddnt gotten any feedback so figured i'd give you some hahah :)
Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online