SICK SICK UK emcee, 64 bars, VIDEO

C

Carpe Diem

Sick.. People need to stop sleeping on the UK... I can see it getting bigger soon, its sounding as hiphop should, like the early 90 NY shit...

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sick stuff...how much of that do your reckon was genuine off the top of the head freestyling though? Fuck it though, that was fucking heavy regardless to be honest

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
yeah I dont know it coulda been written but the fact his boys in the back werent spittin it with him(which is alwways a dead giveaway, shut they ass up if your going to fake it) lends creadence to the fact it may have been off the dome.
But whether it was or not thats still some good flow!

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
not bad no many english guys that would eat easy and nah that wasn't a freestyle but does anybody nowadays?

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah! "We're in the same boat, but the difference is I'll jump out and swim the rest"
Word, exactly how I feel. That shit was on point! UK representin'!!
ONE

T

The Bastard

I love the accent... Better than imitating US dudes, and I think it sounds aggy as fuck...

def better than imitatin a us accent, just weird hearin rap music in any form besides american, id like to hear sum uk cats feature on sum us rappers tracks/videos, rza made an album with a crew of uk cats, i didnt like that album but itsthe right idea