Symphonic

Custom User Title
ill o.g.
that's sad, but thieves are everywhere. Beats are never safe on the web ripping is so easy even from soundclick or myspace, just make sure you tag em right. I'm going to tag my beats in the future.

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i jus saw that shit n it wuz pretty funny when his face got like that lookin @ tha cam n playin his beat 3 times but that whole beat jacking thing is jus plain retarded

that's sad, but thieves are everywhere. Beats are never safe on the web ripping is so easy even from soundclick or myspace, just make sure you tag em right. I'm going to tag my beats in the future.

me 2 jus b/c it feels good knowing no1s gunna jack ur shit

Possible, but i mean... thats a LOT of work for a 5 minute youtube video lol

Had to record vocals and find samples and chop them upthe exact same way and flip them the same way and find a way to tell reason to change the dates on original creation lmao

n besides he sounded 2 madd 2 have been made a fake

His pain is too real....LOL

I would go ape shit if that happenned to me.

yea it wuz

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
dog, you got to be totally spineless to steal someones beat that they worked so hard to make. I mean its certain things in life a mufucka just should'nt do. c'mon UNcertified!!!

Yeah, that shit is like stealing horses back in Wild West days. They hung fools for that shit.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
he was funny as hell lol but i feel his pain...i'd be pisssssed if that happened to me. lol @ the original title of that arabian soundin track

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I would of done a Jay and Silent Bob and find out his IP address, get his real address, go to his house and give him a beat down worse than Tito gave Ken at their first UFC fight.

members online