Signatures

dbit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I went to edit my profile -> edit my details, and -> edit my options, and I can't find out where you can create/enable a signature.

Any help would be much appreciated!

d

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Ahhh yes.. Glad you asked lots of people get confused with this, I believe you have to have 50-100 posts to add a sig.

You CAN put a homepage in there and when we click on your name a link to where you want us to check out will be in there.
Thats a fixer upper until you get more posts!

If you click my name to the left you will see lots of options pop up.
Visit my homepage is one of them.
In your profile you can do the same..
Make sense?

dbit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cool, thanks. I'm on a lot of different forums, only a couple of them are hip hop production related (here, and cratekings) as they're some of the few I've found helpful. I post a lot more random stuff on my local nightlife forums so it's harder to get to know people here because I don't post daily random stuff all the time, but I figure I'm doing the forum a solid as it's a particularly on topic place, and I don't want to just post too much random news, info, etc.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Cool, thanks. I'm on a lot of different forums, only a couple of them are hip hop production related (here, and cratekings) as they're some of the few I've found helpful. I post a lot more random stuff on my local nightlife forums so it's harder to get to know people here because I don't post daily random stuff all the time, but I figure I'm doing the forum a solid as it's a particularly on topic place, and I don't want to just post too much random news, info, etc.

maybe you havent seen my random ass news posts! lol

But tru tru , well try posting beats in the showcase and doing reveiws there, easy way to get halp and give it as well as get your posts up.

dbit

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
maybe you havent seen my random ass news posts! lol

But tru tru , well try posting beats in the showcase and doing reveiws there, easy way to get halp and give it as well as get your posts up.

Cool, I'll make sure to do that. Thanks again!

members online

No members online now.