Similar stuff to Rich Boy - Throw Some D's

glassJAw

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Is there any artists that have a similar sound to this? I don't like new hip-hop too much but this beat is the shit. I don't think it samples anything which makes it a bit amazing to me for some reason.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL.. I was going to say me as well.. I got a new beat that has a similar chord progression in the beginning but on a more soulful tip... No rapper on it yet though.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
The sample is from a group called Switch.I think the song is "I called your name"..you know the group with all the Debarge's in it....I will post when i get home

glassJAw

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Was it? Damn, this is raw still. I love it. Makes me want to get a Caddy and blast it. I'm too white though haha.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
aye my nig vice.

you gonna love it.

lol.

i had threw them "worth a couple hundred grand" from rubberband man accapellas on there.

Sounds dope man, you never disappoint homey... I'll be in the showcase to with some new material.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
The sample is from a group called Switch.I think the song is "I called your name"..you know the group with all the Debarge's in it....I will post when i get home

Exactly! There is some good composition over it though. Polo got down on that track...it's what put him on actually.

members online