Slept on equipment

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I nominate the Zoom sample track, when i look at the popularity gained by the 303 cos madlib, peeps overlooked the sampletrak but that shit is hella ill for drums and bass u cant beat it dawg, lol

also the korg prohecy heads is sleeping some of the bass tones that come out of this thing shit can do any sound except it hard as hell 2 program.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
co-sign w/ jpeg... mad slept on.. especially w/ the loop sync feature and efxs.. and the price... ZZZZZ

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
lindrum...slept on! studio electronics se-1/atc-1/omega!!! slept on! GEM PROMEGA 3!!! Megaslepper!!! Roland S-series samplers (S750/760/770) Kurzweil K2600

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
heh, heh, Yeah I got my red beast right here beside me. But yeah the sequencer is fucked at times. Especially when you fuck with it on the fly. Once u program ur sequences though its str8 though. The efx are off the chain. I bought mine in 97'. It broke last year and I bought another used PRO off ebay for $300 with memory. how do you have a machine like that for almost 6-8 years and never once used the sampler. Damn I was a newbie at producing for years and years. Just original composition.

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yamaha Rs7000

This machine is being slept on by many.....and when i say many....i mean MANY......this machine runs circles around the MPC.........has built in compressor and all types of effects.....even has a REMIX feature so that you can change your entire beat on the fly......this is one machine that is SUPER TIGHT..........THE ONE AND ONLY "MORFEEUS" of Visual Ink Entertainment

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the zoom sampletrak looks tight.....

i think i'm going to sell my sp-404 in favour of the sampletrak it is a more complee machine

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The mv 8000.....cats are paying the same price for a mpc 2500 and it dont come sotock with a built in hard drive, cd drive....even worse you cant burn audio to a cd. Its so funny how people buy into hype instead of features!

T

The Bastard

young_keyz said:
The mv 8000.....cats are paying the same price for a mpc 2500 and it dont come sotock with a built in hard drive, cd drive....even worse you cant burn audio to a cd. Its so funny how people buy into hype instead of features!
amen to that

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
young_keyz said:

not true, i tried the 8000 and the 2500. i went with the 2500. sure the 8000 has alot of features but as far as ease of use and sequencing imo its ass. with the mpc i fill free to create and i can do what i want fast, with the mv it was like you had to go in all these around about ways to do something simple, it was like a big ass computer with pads, it seemed just like a software app which would defeat the purpouse of getting hardware atleast for me

B

baysick

emu mp7 with roms.... such as the proteus.. all you need to make composed beats

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
not true, i tried the 8000 and the 2500. i went with the 2500. sure the 8000 has alot of features but as far as ease of use and sequencing imo its ass. with the mpc i fill free to create and i can do what i want fast, with the mv it was like you had to go in all these around about ways to do something simple, it was like a big ass computer with pads, it seemed just like a software app which would defeat the purpouse of getting hardware atleast for me

Brain power is a bytch! The mv gives you options and features of the 4k and then some for 1000 dollars less. The 2500 gives you options and features of the 1k for 1000 more. Like i said the mv is really slept on!

members online