Slicer tutorial

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
GRAFIK said:
haha, i guess i will still do one, see what u covered and try and do other features

Yeah man, I kept it as basic as possible. It's more you can do with it but, I didn't wanna start preaching and shit (lol!!!!) Plus, knowledge isn't free all the time.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
GRAFIK said:
what screen capturing software u using, i have tried everything and i cant get it to recognize my sounds, i just downloaded camtasia, and i have tried everything and still no sound, what did u use knox

I used that Camstudio that N.U.G. put up.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i called camtasia, and thing isnt recognizing my audio devices, so they say this is weird and i should have no sound coming from my computer wtf! then called sony and there are a bunch of retards that work there, so i'm gonna try and find a camcorder and do one, if i can find one, not buy one for sure, fuck that....................

O

open mind

yo knox i appreciate the vid bro.very basic and good explaining yeah quality was kinda fucked up a lil but it was good enough to understand whats goin on.rest is creativity of the user.good job!

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
appreciate the tutorial knox, i just bought the beat creater yesterday and dont even know how to use the slicer - i learned somethin

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah good job knox nice and basic. one question have you or anyone put a whole song on the slicer before i tried it once and it played for a lil bit then the pattern went all the way to a certain point on the piano roll and just repeated that key sound. guess that why u chop it up but just wondering if it worked for anyone? good vid again knox...

i gonna try and finish up to beats and put them in the next beat showcase. i will be using the slicer and tell me what yall think...