Smooth NY Winter Vibe

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Dope beat, especially the drums and the bass. Really well produced as well.

bow thank you GIF by Alan Walker

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
Very nice, I like the wide/panned vocal samples, and the reverb used on the melody fills the gaps in nicely. It is very wide and I wonder how it could sound with vocals, but obviously that can all be adjusted whenever it turns from a beat to a song.

My feedback:
-the synth bass sounds a bit out of place with the acoustic keys, but that might just be personal preference on sound selection
-the ending seemed a bit lazy since it just stopped

Dope beat and very smooth overall!

Reactions: VVS

VVS

Banned
Super smooth, held my interest throughout the beat, levels all sound great in headphones.
Nice!

Thank you! You'd be surprised how much cleaner and tight your mix can sound using the minimal amount of plug-ins and processing. The mixed down mp3 is a bit louder than what you hear on YouTube (I master all my beats to -9 lufs).

VVS

Banned
Very nice, I like the wide/panned vocal samples, and the reverb used on the melody fills the gaps in nicely. It is very wide and I wonder how it could sound with vocals, but obviously that can all be adjusted whenever it turns from a beat to a song.

My feedback:
-the synth bass sounds a bit out of place with the acoustic keys, but that might just be personal preference on sound selection
-the ending seemed a bit lazy since it just stopped

Dope beat and very smooth overall!

Thank you! I don't like to spend too much time picking out bass samples/presets but yes, I do have a preference for synth/electronic basses versus accoustic basses. I don't focus too much on intros and outros unless I have a lyricist or singer on the beat.

VVS

Banned
very classy... I like the sound selection... reminds me of a NY rooftop bar... I could hear 50 or Ross on this onw, Nice!

Thank you! I might play around with AI and get virtual 50 or Ross to rap over the beat lol

members online