Smooth the Hustler

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anybody remember smooth the hustler from the mid 90’s him and his brother Trigger the gambler? I’m trying to find that CD I can’t find it no where. I been to all the stores trying to find it I every tried to find it online to download it can’t find it anywhere. That Broken language joint is my shit!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
once upon a time in amerikkka i think is called, son was dope. that whole shit was a classic, they used to run wit d.v. alias khrist. i got that on vinyl but i got no turntable.
O.C. was another dude from that era who was nice
Mic Geronimo too

i used to look up to all them niggas when i was a shorty. been bumpin Liquid Swords this whole week.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Anybody remember smooth the hustler from the mid 90’s him and his brother Trigger the gambler? I’m trying to find that CD I can’t find it no where. I been to all the stores trying to find it I every tried to find it online to download it can’t find it anywhere. That Broken language joint is my shit!!

Send you email addy to cleverwon@gmail.com and i get it to you.

I got Broken Language as my ringer.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
I loved the way that used to flip their words back and forth no doubt doubt no

nah my shit is "T-S-R-M-I-O-G-O-G-T-H-E-R/Smooth the huslter trigger nigga/its that nigga trigger smooth the gambler"
thats that "youre my brother right/no doubt..." i love that song
used to ride to school listenin to that and lefla lefla eskoshka
if anybody wanna hear some shit try to get your hands on DJ Juice Vol. 30 and 31 i know ughh.com has their intros online. i was like 9 listenin to this shit in 94'.
dj clue sprinftime stickup is another one came out around the same time.