Snoop Dogg making a beat

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn-2wdjZ3SA"]YouTube - SNOOP DOGG AS NIGGARACHI THE PRODUCER[/ame]

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
like most beats, they hafta be dressed up... song was vintage west coast after it was done... i liked it... of course, if it wasnt Snoop, it would easily get shot down. people are eatin that trk, and the hook up rite now as we speak... mindless zombies are everywhere!!!

da relic

O

open mind

its not a big suprise dat snoop dogg makes beats.ill remember back in the day when i read the credits on the single "Nuthing but a G thang" on the credit it says DRUMS PROGRAMMED BY SNOOP DOGGY DOGG!!! damn right snoop dogg co-produced one of the greatest rap track classic.nice post.

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It started out plain & simple and then progressed into somthing mind blowin good. Also i think i seen BattleCat behind the boards/console,so i think he added a sprinkle of his signature smooth bassline & midtone chords to make it offical.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Why would anybody hate? That was pretty tight, IMO.

DJ Udo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
That shitz tight... Anybody in the game that long has to be phukin with beatz at least a lil bit. It's just natural.