Snoop Dogg

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A yo this guy did a show in my city this weekend, every time he comes to VA he gets his chronic sent to him from Cali, it's the first stop on the east coast for him and he is on tour so this promoter bitch goes to Fed EX after Snoop insisted she pick up a package for him, she picks up the package and gets arrested for 7 lbs of greenery, this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to him in VA alone, the last time I remember was in '97 in Petersburg, a lil town I went to college in, a yo I blaze myself but damn Snoop must have a terrible urb problem. JUst wanted to share that with yall

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
its pretty messed up that he isnt catchin time for this while the people he sends to get it do.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I from Petersburg... and I remember that lil incident at Flavors or Magic City(the club changed it's name every fuckin' month)- That was the most publicity my little town ever saw! lol

B

Boltz

I guess I'm not really keeping up to date on Snoop. I thought he quit smokin and was in love with his wife again!? Now it sounds like he's got a divorce and is definately (7lbs) back on the grass.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Well what Happened is that whole Weed and promoter incident went down about 5 or 6 years ago....but you know that in VA they chose not to pursue him across the state lines.....BuT.......Snoop just happened to be in Town down in Virginia Beach for a Concert about a week or so ago.....there was soooooo much publicity on it......it gave them time to Serve Snoop the Outstanding Warrant for his arrest.......Ya'll know how they do in Virginia Beach....LOL

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Friend of mine stopped smoking, stopped herbs, prolly stopped making beats too and stopped contacting his friends since he got a girl hahahahahaha.. some girls can take over guys lives..

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A Norfolk, Virginia concert promoter hit Snoop Dogg with a $5 million dollar lawsuit, while the rapper was on stage during a performance at the Virginia Beach Amphitheater on Wednesday.

The plaintiff, Patricia Richardson, claims that she was arrested on January 28th 1997, the night of a Snoop concert she was promoting at local Club Flava.

Richardson said that Snoop ordered her to pick up three Fedex packages. Police stopped her, searched the packages, which were allegedly addressed to Snoop and found over 7 pounds of marijuana.

"I was put in a situation that I never should have been put into," Richardson told WAVY News 10. "This is nothing about my character, not the type of activity I'm involved in, ever involved in or ever will be involved in."

Richardson said that the request was not odd and that concert promoters frequently carried out such tasks.

“That's part of your responsibilities,” she said. “You don't know what the packages were."

Richardson is suing for pain and suffering due to the arrest.

"I just hate that I had to suffer for someone else, what other people did," Richardson continued. "I don't think that's fair."

Richardson’s attorney worked to keep the case alive and purposely arranged for an officer in the Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Department to serve the rapper while he was on stage.

Snoop now has 20 days to file a formal response in regards to the charges.