So Close But Yet So Far...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ok, here's the latest news...Now that I'm settled back in my new place, I'm back into rebuilding my system. I've been pricing and looking at my options as far as what gear I want and how I'm going to try NOT to make the same mistakes that I made before. Now we are looking at another house in another community that just makes better sense than where we live now. My wife is really excited about it and it's a far better investment than the place where I live now.

The bad thing about this is it's gonna cost me another ton of money to make this move. I will post pics as soon as I can but damn I'm tired of spending, spending, spending. I swear the fire alone cost me a knot and now I'm looking at dropping a few more knots on a new place. At this point it's not about me but moreso the family. I'm gonna have my toys but once again I've got to keep everyone happy. Grrrrr!

Anyway, thanks again for the help you guys gave me. I have family members that I still haven't heard a word from...smh...I'm going to tell you all about that in the future...anyway, I can't wait to get back on here full time and making my beats...peace for now.

dac

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Glad to hear from you dac... I know you guys lost a lot so you can't help but to want to replace everything as quickly as possible. When it comes to houses most women want to get everything at once lol... whenever my wife buys something i sing "All I do is spend spend spend no matter what, money aint a thang, I don't give a f#ck" lol...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Good stuff Dac, do what you gotta do. It'll be nice once everything has been taken care of!

members online