So far, what do you guys like about the new forum?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man, I am struggling. It seems harder to find active threads and the UI is just not as clean. I am sure this is a step in the right direction and I dont want to be one of those "NEVER CHANGE FACEBOOK!" Type of people, but it still does not quite feel right.

Im really liking it, the only thing I miss so far is seeing how many people are viewing a thread.
I love the soundcloud embeds. I like the colours, the ability to like etc. I think its really a step in the right direction, now all we need to do is put the showcase back to how it used to be and the site is perfect!!, lol Im already fed up of telling the new guys to read the rules.
Oh and more Dac.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i agree with the showcase. i don't think you get as much feedback with the way it is now.

like i've told fade already, the only thing i'm really missing is the ability to click on a link and go back to the top of the page instead of having to scroll. other than that, i'm liking what i'm seeing.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
The new site is dope. Only thing i miss is when logging on it would show how many threads were posted since your last login. Maybe that function is still here and I'm missing it. overall I'm diggin the new changes

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hahaha thanks 2Good....man I'm working on it. As for the new changes, I really like it...it just sucks trying to navigate using my phone (Galaxy Note) now. But overall it's dope IMO.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Like it better than before overall. I like it

members online