So, I Graduate from High School Today. . .

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I bet you thought I was a lot older. . . jk

But yea.. finally! But my schedule is gonna be hectic from now on . . . work 12 hours a day, AND college. . .

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
or are you?...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Great news buddy, CONGRATULATIONS! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Best of luck, Deepest Blessings from Israel. One Love Fam! :D

Keep up the extraordinary work.
Wings

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Congratulations

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yay DeVaughn Skillern!!!1 wooo!

Oh shit seein my name like that surprised the shit out of me! haha good look!

no doubt right on, what are you going to college for?

CSU Los Angeles or CSU Dominguez hills for Business major, then after that 4 years, off to full sail.

Are you gonna party tonight or what?

Graduation is a big deal even though most don't think so.

Gotta wait till tomorrow night for the party so that sucks, but AYYYY ALCOHOLLL

Also, I might have a private party of my own later on tonight..

my nig that shit is a much bigger deal than I made it out to be. Not to mention I'm way more popular than I had imagined, shit was televised live here on some obscure channel, I'll try and record it tomorrow so u can see me act a ass on stage and my boy AlleyCat do a backflip to grab his diploma.

The principal was PISSED

classic

All in all, Preciate the love ill fam. One Love!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Congrats.

Ah High School, the time in your life when you can poke someone's books from behind resulting in a spill of papers all over the floor....... When stuffing a 12 year old in a giant recycling bin is normal..... When young girls wear next to nothing and they WANT it..... Ahhh yes.

Congrats.

Ah High School, the time in your life when you can poke someone's books from behind resulting in a spill of papers all over the floor....... When stuffing a 12 year old in a giant recycling bin is normal..... When young girls wear next to nothing and they WANT it..... Ahhh yes.

Those were the days.
Congrats.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Congrats man! I remember being in this position 2 years ago, felt really really good to have that out of the way. Now you just gotta work hard at college and get that out of the way too.

members online