So I'm taking my License test this week..

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Any tips for all the cats who have already got their licenses? Got my appointment this upcoming Wednesday. I've been delaying it for the past 8 years, so I figure now it's about time!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
when u get to a stop sign... YOU BETTER MAKE A COMPLETE STOP BEHIND THE SIGN AND CROSSWALK LINES!!! they will fail you for sure if you do not do this... make sure you signal when pulling off into traffic when you start the drive, that includes if youre pullin out of a parking spot... and signal for every little thing that requires it, even backing into a space... and while parking, you need to park the car in 3 moves, try your best on that, some will let u slide with a few more moves, depending on the size of the spot.

da relic

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
if the instructor doesnt put his seatbelt on ask him to do so. guaranteed he will not do it. if you dont it will be a mark against you.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Thanks for the advice fellas, much appreciated! I'll let you know how it goes on Wednesday.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Already did the written test. There were three sections, the first two were easy, but the last one fucked me up. Luckily, on the final question (if I got it wrong I would have failed) it was one about drugs/alcohol, so I passed!