So,,,my house is haunted.....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yeah. That shit sucks. It seems to be a cool entity. But, shit is freaky!!! Doors open and close by themselves, heat turns all the way up sometimes, Fucks wit my laptop upstairs,,,,I actually think it's my grandmother. Because when the phenomina first happened wit the heat, I smelled her perfume,,,no shit,,,,and she was always complainin of bein cold and shit. Then, my wife smelled the same at our old apartment in Jersey once after a dream,,,and a few family friends have had experiences with that certain perfume,,,but either way my crib is haunted and actual guests have witnessed shit,,,gotta move.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i believe in that shyt my crib in edison and north bergen were haunted...in ur case its like u live in the blair witches backward some scary shyt...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
......smoke a joint and all will be will my friend...speakin of weed hows ur plants goin last time i saw ur shyt it wuz growin good must be great now...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yea if micheal keaton can do it u can do it...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey that's kinda cool! You should just wait up one night until she appears and be like "oh snap! sup grandma!".

I thought my apartment was haunted because one day the thermostat was all the way down and just the other night the kitchen light went on. I think it was the cat - he likes to jump all the way up the wall so sometimes he hits things, he even had a fat lip to prove it.

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I very much doubt that your house is haunted Stress. Can never really be 100% certain about anything but I’m convinced that ghosts don’t exist.

You’ve obviously had some strange occurrences that you can’t explain but it don’t necessarily mean it’s the disembodied spirit of a dead person.

Just a thought.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
......smoke a joint and all will be will my friend...speakin of weed hows ur plants goin last time i saw ur shyt it wuz growin good must be great now...

Jesus, tell some more people while youre at it lol.

Must be smokin some good shit Stress.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I'll fuck a ghost up. They stay out of my crib. Lemme hear one strange noise and theyre will be uppercuts flying all thru the house.
Word.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I very much doubt that your house is haunted Stress. Can never really be 100% certain about anything but I’m convinced that ghosts don’t exist.

You’ve obviously had some strange occurrences that you can’t explain but it don’t necessarily mean it’s the disembodied spirit of a dead person.

Just a thought.

Spoken like someone who has never EVER seen the shit I have...
Or Stres has for that matter! lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
i always wondered why ghosts felt the need to use doors...can't they walk through walls?

leave a tape recorder on...usually it picks up some freaky shit.

Since alot of the occurences happen downstairs and the studio is next to my bedroom, I thought about it,,,then I thought about what I might find,,,and I hear somethin like "Get out",,,then I'm never commin home.

Just a thought.

You probably believe i religion right. LOL. Okay, so maybe it's not a dead person. But shit is NOT normal. A door does not close shut and open again. especially when once the door is closed it needs the knob to turn to open again.

word. It's some freaky shit.

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

Lol fair enough. You’re right I’ve not seen the same shit as you or Stress. I have witnessed some strange ‘ghostly’ goings on that I couldn’t explain at the time but I’m not going to immediately jump to the most unlikely conclusion and say that what I saw was caused by the earthbound spirit of a dead person.

Besides just because I couldn’t explain it, doesn’t mean someone else couldn’t.

You probably believe i religion right.

No I’m not religious either.

Okay, so maybe it's not a dead person. But shit is NOT normal. A door does not close shut and open again. especially when once the door is closed it needs the knob to turn to open again.

Yeah they can do mate. I’ve got a door that closes by itself. It used to freak me badly until I worked out what was causing it. It’s caused by a draft of air from a door in another room being opened. Whenever somebody opens the other door, a rush of air travels through the room, into another room and the other door closes ‘by itself’.

Now I know what’s causing it I can do it at will. I can deliberately make the door close by opening the one in the other room and freak my Mrs out.

Yeah you’re right though, it can be freaky until you work out what’s causing it.

Cheers
Daymo

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Video tape it and ill believe it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I'll fuck a ghost up. They stay out of my crib. Lemme hear one strange noise and theyre will be uppercuts flying all thru the house.
Word.

kinda like the night we were drunk and thought a burgler wuz in ur house comin from 7 Eleven lmao...fuckin vice city

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
kinda like the night we were drunk and thought a burgler wuz in ur house comin from 7 Eleven lmao...fuckin vice city

yooooooooo that shit was hilarious. haha.