So... My song will be on some bbc radio station in a couple hours?

it's one of the tracks I mix/mastered on Mark Bhatias EP, here's the link if u wanna listen to it (it'll play like a couple hours from now).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09kznjt

So with That, + Gettin my life together, + drinkin my first beer like a boss, + getting to my first Warzone final, + becoming a top 10 illien, ig it's fair to see this week as an absolute fuckin win.

My Brain right now is like

Last edited:
Dope! How did you get that hook up?

And you had your first beer? What's the story with that?
Mark just sent the ep to every single person he could get his hands on, apparently one of those was the silver singh guy from the station and he emailed back and said he liked one of the tracks. this dude sends stuff to so many people, I remember once The game texted back like "I fuck with your vibe, keep it up" or somethin.

And the beer was just well, my friend had a birthday party (the same one that I played the piano for last year for his birthday) and he took us to a dog park. first I was like wtf, then he called the homies, then called some hoes who had dogs to come around.. his friend knew some dealer so we could all drink, everyone else was like "Yo this is some serious gourmet shit I'm feelin it" n stuff but tbh it just tasted like cough syrup with extra pepper.
I mean I did start dancin around like half an hour later but idk if it had anything to do with drinkin, I just saw that everyone is watching the song play and just talking while my friend was embarrassing himself in the middle of the so-called "dance floor" so I was like fuck this shit, it's supposed to be his birthday, so and jumped in so that we could both embarrass ourselves. it was supposed to be a plan to make him look less stupid, but then others followed along and we all looked stupid together so ig the plan worked.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Mark just sent the ep to every single person he could get his hands on, apparently one of those was the silver singh guy from the station and he emailed back and said he liked one of the tracks. this dude sends stuff to so many people, I remember once The game texted back like "I fuck with your vibe, keep it up" or somethin.

And the beer was just well, my friend had a birthday party (the same one that I played the piano for last year for his birthday) and he took us to a dog park. first I was like wtf, then he called the homies, then called some hoes who had dogs to come around.. his friend knew some dealer so we could all drink, everyone else was like "Yo this is some serious gourmet shit I'm feelin it" n stuff but tbh it just tasted like cough syrup with extra pepper.
I mean I did start dancin around like half an hour later but idk if it had anything to do with drinkin, I just saw that everyone is watching the song play and just talking while my friend was embarrassing himself in the middle of the so-called "dance floor" so I was like fuck this shit, it's supposed to be his birthday, so and jumped in so that we could both embarrass ourselves. it was supposed to be a plan to make him look less stupid, but then others followed along and we all looked stupid together so ig the plan worked.
This sounds like you're living!

This sounds like you're living!
Yah.. and tbh I'm pretty used to things being fucked up beyond toleration so I'm just cherishing these days before usa finally drops the bomb on us or something.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Damn @Armani that’s what I’m talking about! Keep going and don’t stop for no one!

and that is how it is done

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Armani connecting with others in physical spaces in regards to music is the how it's done part that @2GooD Productions is talking about. Keep it up.

Yo thas sick. not the track but the fact that you actually worked with him. small world innit!
Ha ha yeah. The main rapper MC Free arranged it. Silverfinger turned up at the studio in the Uni one day and did his thing. I think he's got a cool flow. Wish I'd kept doing stuff like that and kept networking but got distracted with other things in life.

members online