So, this rich kid lived the hard life..... i present to you, MC SUBERBIA

• beat this! voting starts in...

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is this story actualy real? wtf!?!?!?... awell another rich white boy daddy bought his career for him... throw him up there with mark ronson.... (no offense toany poor white people actualy struggling and doing hip hop for the love of it)

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Now that i look at it that article looks fake as hell.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
thing is, the kid is trying to make a selling point of the "harsh realities" of the filthy rich. he's not middle class; he's filthy rich.

it's just a bad angle. check this out; if am having some problems, i would rather have them WITH money.

because having no electricity, running water, or food..... doesnt compare to "not fitting in with the other rich kids"

fuck that, you know what, we used to be homeless. shopping cart status, and my mom and my siblings and i would literaly wait on a fuckin corner for some good hearted stranger to pick us up- which didnt always happen. i know what its like to live in homeless shelters and motels. my mother fuckin abandoned us in a hotel room on three different occasions.

and you know what? thats the tip of the iceberg; shit was real bad for me and my family growing up. and the fucke dup thing is that we werent even the lowest of the low. not even here, in america, there is much worse. then go to africa, or even mexico, go elsewhere and see how fucked up life is there. i consider myself fortunate- because as bad as i had it, in the long run i had oppurtunities to obtain a better life. other countries, they dont even get the chance. watch a fuckin "feed the children" episode, and see the 5 year old kids in africa dig through trash and tell me how hard this kids life is. matter of fact, go with classic the next time he goes there and see that shit in person.

dont make a selling point of this "hard life" when there are so many people who truly do live a real struggle every day of their lives.....

yeah, being a minority in the 'burbs can be tough....... its hard, i know shit aint always easy, but when the most yuo can complain about is "not fitting in", you should count your fucking blessings.

the burbs aint all its cracked up to be....

you know what, i'll take those problems with a full stomach and a roof ovver my head any day of the week, rather then living a life wondering where the fuck my familiy is getting their next meal, and where we are going to sleep for the night, because i have been on both sides, and there is no fuckin comparison.

fuck this kid. i wouldnt mind if he wasnt trying to play the poor little misunderstood rich boy who has it so bad, because "my dad made some money and it was all down hill" well good, life may suck but you have decent food in your mouth, nice clothes on your back and a roof to keep you from getting sick every night.

i cant wait to hear the "i would rather be poor and happy then rich and miserable" arguement... how many happy poor people do you know? how many starving kids say "well, at least my daddy dont try and buy my love!"? how many kids living in a station wagon in the back of the market say "at least i dont have to deal with the harsh realities of a private education!"?

please. its nothing wrong with being ritch, and everyone has struggles, it aint a pissing contest, but seriously, in hip hop, you are gonna drop some shit abuot how hard it is to be a rich kid? fuck that.
Nobody even needs to comment on this topic anymore, good post dawg

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I read about this kid when I lived In Brooklyn. We should jack his studio and show him how to be a man! hahahaha Much Love!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
As of Today and Monday talks are in the works for a collabo with Problem Child(oh yes he is real and does exist), another project I am working on caused me to come into contact with 1 someone who did a track with him I am currently working on another track for one of the other people involved that did the track with him, we will see how this all pans out...the track he is on is not garbage and he really don't strike me as 14......but it involves the studio that is mention in the article also.....my partner actually built that studio in Queens.....imma cross my fingers hoping this very unlikely collaboration will go down.....LOL...oh and he produced a pretty hot beat that he spit on too....