So what's everyone been up to?

T

TagYourBeats

I'm jealous of all of you, for real...I'm dying to make some beats!

I've been performing daddy duties; taking my daughter to the park and her grandparents, doing my 9-5, promoting TYB a little to try and hang onto page 1 of Google

...not gonna lie, I played a little GTA Online yesterday too...shoulda used that time to make a beat...I'm sorry..

mod_m@tr!xx

Beatmaker
just ordered some useful books : The mixing engineers handbook and soon going to get another book. Other than that been working on new jams and plotting.

T

TagYourBeats

just ordered some useful books : The mixing engineers handbook and soon going to get another book. Other than that been working on new jams and plotting.

If you like reading you should check out The Producers Handbook.

There's some practical advice in there, but it's mainly insightful information about the craft we all love. I've found it very inspiring.
(Not an affiliate link or anything!)

I think SoundsandGear did a review, which made me get it. I haven't regretted it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Working on myself. Been hitting the gym heavy and changed my entire diet. Havne't had the energy to do much, anymore, including music. This will hopefully get my mojo back. I also picked up Autotheory to help when I'm stuck on melodies.

members online