So what's everyone working on?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Next Basterds album. Video to The Rites.

Plotting on some new trim as always.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Tale of Two Cities - My compilation.... Coming together slowly....

I may have a slot or two empty if anyone's interested.

Just fixed up the studio with some new shelves all carpeted and looking sweet.
Also working on some rub-a-dub reggae, some bashment/hiphop and remixing some dubplates ready for some mixtapes. Also doing some drum n bass on the side.
I really have a lot going on right now. Just about ready to start recording some new songs, with my name in them.
We just released our first promo cd. 7 tracks showcasing some of our artists.
Waiting for the money to go into the bank so we can get the finished singles all up on iTunes etc.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Shit for bricksquad and lex luger/southside's team 808 mafia... just did some work on a mixtape, but mostly mixing 808 mafia's beats. More mixtape/album work coming early next year.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Whatsup IllMuzik, Stress, Relic, Fade ect

I finally graduated last year with a bachelors in molecular biology and have been playing guitar and bass lately. I needed a break from hiphop but freestyled a few weeks ago for a party and blew some people away.. they had no idea I rapped so it was funny to me.. anyway, kinda got me inspired and then after checking the site and seeing all the great progression from everyone it got me futher inspired. I bought a Sony HDR-760v high def camcorder and made a few trippy rockish music videos but have been wanting to do some hiphop music and videos so i'll be involved in that for 2013.

Much love to the illmuzik community for staying strong for all these years. Before I start-in on the beats i'll spend a few weeks reading posts, listening to beats and getting reoriented again.. school killed my music game. I also slowed down on the ethanol and grew up a lot since my last post.

Peace Illmuzik!

-Chrono

Here is one of the vids:

make sure to turn the video up to 1080p quality in youtube

The Frienz Konnection album "On The Move" is mixed ready for mastering, we set a release deadline for valentines day.
Its a compilation album produced by me to showcase all of our artists....
Sharon B, Safire, D.Vine, Rhoan Xilent, JC Money, Diablo, Protoge, Marvin J, Davvo, Digital High Fidelity, Demolition Man.

Its not a hip hop album, but it does have a few hip hop tracks on it, along with some RnB, bashment, house, reggae.

Also just giving birth to an urban internet radio station, its painful, but hopefully its worth it. jamwaveradio.com