So Zimmerman walks

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Unfortunately so did I. Michael Vick kills some dogs and gets 2 years. Plaxico Burress shoots himself in the leg and gets 2 years. Zimmerman kills a little boy for no reason at all and walks. Gotta love Amerikkka.
yep.. that statement is goin on my facebook page!

I ain't even gunna say what I think cuz I'm sure y'all will hate me.
say wat u gotta say Barbs... everyone has an opinion.

da relic

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
You see everybody protesting and riled up and upset about this verdict.

Al Sharpton is on NBC outraged.

Unjust this and justice for Trayvon that.

But what about allllllllll the other unarmed black teens that are killed by blacks who get away with it?

Where are their hashtags? Where are all the people who don't know them protesting for them?

I guess you have to be killed by a half white half mexican for the media to have fuel and a bandwagon for all the coffee shop revolutionaries to jump on.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Honestly he shoulda got manslaughter at least - he stalked the damn kid n got out his car w/ a gun, which sounds like intent to me which would be murder not self defense but w/e. With that being said , you can't convict someone because of public opinion - have to go by the system whether it works or not.
The only reason anyone cares bout this case is because the media pushed it so hard anywayzz - there's 50 people being shot dead right at this moment that won't make the news n nobody cares. What the fuck is a "white latino" anyways, this wasn't a white on black crime like it's portrayed to be. the guy might have been profiling but he's not the kkk cuz they don't like his ass either.
If anything, charge the cops for not arresting someone that just shot a person to death and admitted to it.
My 2 centz...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Honestly he shoulda got manslaughter at least - he stalked the damn kid n got out his car w/ a gun, which sounds like intent to me which would be murder not self defense but w/e. With that being said , you can't convict someone because of public opinion - have to go by the system whether it works or not.
The only reason anyone cares bout this case is because the media pushed it so hard anywayzz - there's 50 people being shot dead right at this moment that won't make the news n nobody cares. What the fuck is a "white latino" anyways, this wasn't a white on black crime like it's portrayed to be. the guy might have been profiling but he's not the kkk cuz they don't like his ass either.
If anything, charge the cops for not arresting someone that just shot a person to death and admitted to it.
My 2 centz...
I agree. The burden of proof lies with the prosecution and they just didnt have it.

Another thing....

For the people who were pro OJ but anti Zimmerman based on color... kill yourselves. You are part of the problem.

I have been debating this whole issue on a different site. Yes it should have been manslaughter.
This has been blown out of all proportion during a time a great govt scandals to create division in an already shattered society.
The only reason this is getting airtime is to stop people talking about prism, govt spying on its citizens, operation fast and furious, and gun control. The media is trying so damn hard to incite racial hatred, i find it sickening.

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
@Cleverwon - i don't personally know ANYONE who was pro OJ. i was in college at the time of his trial. an HBCU (historically black college or university for those who don't know what that means). everybody on campus felt that he did that shit. and when the verdict was announced, everyone was shocked that he was found not guilty. that's why you hear so many people praising johnnie cochran for "getting that mf off for murder." we know he did that shit. oj was fucking with "us" before he got in trouble, and "we" weren't fucking with him after. but again, "they" made sure that oj did his time. 33yrs for robbery (armed or otherwise)?

@2GooD Productions - i was saying the same exact thing a couple days ago. good post.

while i do think that zimmerman was racially motivated in all of this, i think and have said before the trial even started that if the prosecution made this a case of race, they would lose. you can't effectively prove that someone is racist without a shadow of a doubt. they should have presented the facts as they were, putting race aside, and they would've had a better case.

but back on the race front...you have a jury full of white women, in the south. how did the prosecution let that happen? i grew up in fl/ga. most white women fear black men in those areas, point blank. i've been working in corporate america for 15 yrs. can care less about fucking with anybody, but i still get the clutched purses and locked doors when i walk by, the whole stereotypical 9 yards. anyone remember susan smith (the white lady in south carolina that drowned her kids but told police that a black man stole her car with her kids in it)? america is and has always been racially divided. sad but true. so nobody should be surprised that when something like this happens, the first thing everyone turns to is race.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Another thing....

For the people who were pro OJ but anti Zimmerman based on color... kill yourselves. You are part of the problem.
. funny u say that, since Ive been rockin OJ as my profile pic on facebook all week.. the prob i have with the OJ case is with Mark Furhman and the LAPD... for me, its not a case of whether OJ did it or not anymore.. he was posted for 1 reason, and 1 reason only.. NOT bcuz he was a black man that was proven innocent of murder.. and im sure a lot of people, regardless of race or color believes he's guilty.. its not a case of whether OJ did it or not anymore.. but bcuz, its a case of downright tellin lies on the stand, planting evidence, ignoring protocol and just blatant assumptions.. if someone is killed, and there's evidence there to possibly show who the killer is, then why add or move the evidence to another location in the area? has the case been bolstered in ur favor bcuz of it? bcuz ur puttin doubt in the jury's head if its discovered that something's been moved or tampered with.. so if a person is lookin at the OJ case as if to say, "yea, well u got OJ" ur wrong... u look at the OJ situation, and then look at THIS (Zimmerman) situation, and say.. "damn, something is wrong with the system".

and i do believe the system as a whole does work... its not the system at all in my opinion.. its the people that are picked for the jury IN the system.. its also the police officers, the operators, doctors, lawyers and witnesses as well.. they have to give accurate accounts of what they saw and the duties they performed.. the OJ case is a prime example of wat can happen if u DONT do these things.

and as far as bein selected, im sure a lot of us HATE jury duty.. it can be time consumin for people that have set times they get off work, goin to the gym, studio, school, pickin up kids, etc.. so therefore, we try and get out of it... let someone else deal with it.. then we have the ones that will get on a jury, and their minds are already made up, regardless of any evidence shown.. they will lie to get selected, and it can go downhill from there, depending on which side u are on.. truth be told, alot of people do not care about you bein on trial.. "lets get this shit over with, i gotta get back to my everyday life." so i think people need to be more sensitive to other human beings lives when it comes to this.. families are bein destroyed.. and alot of times its both sides, that will never be the same again.

da relic

Last edited: