Some dorky shit...lol

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ok i was working really fast in a beat session tha other day with Reason and i accidentally found Reasons 'easter-egg'...lol.....I thought i was trippin and took too much cold medicine at first but then i tried it again....

So check it: If you have a SUBTRACTOR loaded in yer rack and you click on tha pretend screw that holds tha bitch into tha rack and then move yer mouse like yer unscrewing it, it will literally come unscrewed outa tha rack!?...I was like what tha fuck did they even bother with tha for!?...lol...it was kinda funny tho i found it cuz i was really jus tryin to grab my subtractor and drag it up a place in tha rack...haha.

STEEZ

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oh shit dats dumb funny. Ima peep dat . Damn I aint use the subtractor in a minute. I need to start again. Ima trip my bro out with that. He just learnin Reason. Lol

C

Copenhagen

You have too much time on your hands Deuce. ;) I tried it out though, but wasn't that fun, unless the Sub actually fell down...

I also read that there is something about:
Manufacturing location of NNXT
Matrix LED
Dr Rex LED
Insert disk sequence on NN19

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn it doesn't fall down ? I haven't been able to check it out yet. ..... It would be cool if it do. Awell my bro still gonna trip out over it. Lol

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Easter Eggs
Don't read this section if you want to find them yourself...

Screws on the Subtractor.
Matrix LED
Dr Rex LED

And the others..

I've only done the Dr. Rex but i cant remember how now... all it does it turn it off/on

C

Copenhagen

Freakwncy said:
Easter Eggs
Don't read this section if you want to find them yourself...

Screws on the Subtractor.
Matrix LED
Dr Rex LED

And the others..

I've only done the Dr. Rex but i cant remember how now... all it does it turn it off/on

Hallo! LOL...I already mentioned that. Did you even read the thread...? Typically you Freak... ;)