• beat this! voting starts in...

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
***this thread is Fade approved****

Finally got some new music ready. Download our new "Cuckoo" joint at:

www.myspace.com/smashbrothersmusic

if u cant download from myspace click on the mario & luigi pic (good looks stress) to grab it.

Any feedback or opinions are welcome

HOLMZ

(shout out to 2good for the scratches)

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
yeah, my bad, i just seen on your myspace "Ash Holmz-- Emcee/Producer/Lyricist/Songwriter; ClassicBeatz-- Producer/Pianist/Songwriter " sorry, i didnt know who did what. jus read the blurb and bio as well
on the bio though, you gotta change it so it doesnt change from white to red and underline, makes it hard to read, imo
but gd music, d/l it now

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
yeah, my bad, i just seen on your myspace "Ash Holmz-- Emcee/Producer/Lyricist/Songwriter; ClassicBeatz-- Producer/Pianist/Songwriter " sorry, i didnt know who did what. jus read the blurb and bio as well
on the bio though, you gotta change it so it doesnt change from white to red and underline, makes it hard to read, imo
but gd music, d/l it now

im not sure what u mean white to red to underline. the bio is in white with no underlines and really easy to read... at least on my screen .... let me know so i can change it if its hard to read but I dont really know what ur talkin bout.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
yeah, its white. but when you mouse over it, it becomes underlined and turns red, the line spacin increases as well, so all the text moves.
at least, thats what happens for me

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i like it, the beat is bangin, the lyrics are on point and the hook is dope...u do kinda sound like N-i-N-E...too bad you guys aint the REAL smash brothers...but i still wanna hear some more from u two bitin ass niggas...hahah

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
i like it, the beat is bangin, the lyrics are on point and the hook is dope...u do kinda sound like N-i-N-E...too bad you guys aint the REAL smash brothers...but i still wanna hear some more from u two bitin ass niggas...hahah

lmao .. yo whos nine? .. thats the same cat from back in the day who made whutcha want and six million ways to die? .. that dude?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Exactly, he also has a great track on one of Primo's mixtapes, I'm gonna try to dig it out....

for real???....yo find it and post it i wud love to hear 9ine on a primo beat

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
lmao .. yo whos nine? .. thats the same cat from back in the day who made whutcha want and six million ways to die? .. that dude?

YEAH "WHAT U WANT N!NE/FAT BEATS FOR MY RHYMES...AND MY NAME UP !N L!GHTS N-I-N-E"

members online