some of the best drums ive ever heard(DRE)

ill o.g.
Im a Dre fan til the death, but I dont like it either.

The drums dont sound bangin like they usually do from dre. And i dont like that dash that Em used in On Fire w/ lloyd banks. It sounds like they reused that on here.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I agree not really feeling it... But am wondering why everyone over looks the Obie Trice album... those beats where butta on it..... and Obie out did Em I think...

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
new 50 joint called disco inferno i heard it for the first time tonight

http://www.rapbasement.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1141

Man these drums are siiicccckk. This proves u dont need alot going on to make a jamming beat. This is ill, what do yall think

class...

CLASS U DUUUUMB LATE.. LOL i had this track mqaaaad long ago. i even did a remix with the beat and a 2pac accapella.... we cant post sruff like dat on this forum but hit me up ill send it to u...

and da rest of u guys i dont know where yall from but this song ( and soon my remix ) is killing em in the clubs and streets in ny right now.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
GUYS!! come on, me and class had a good talk about this track and i think he is right. Look, listen to that track and then, listen to one of your beat. You'll Hear the difference on how our drums sound are cheap. You could hear the engineer's work. The beat is so simple and empty, but theres enough place for the artist to make it as a banger. Anyone of us could've had produced it. Me and Class learned so much musically last night. SERIOUSLY, Thanks Class :)

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i don't particularly like the beat but its well made, but then its dr dre you shouldn't be surprised his production is always top notch, 50 cents lyrics are a bit generic ( no surpise there then ) but its ok and will be a club hit !
pgyal yea i agree if you listen most of dres stuff and any other really top producers stuff is like this most of the time, but don't be too hard on youself, you gotta think they are using professional samples to start with much better gear, they have pro people mastering and mixing for them and plus dre's been producing for wot like 20 years probably !

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah I heard this track awhile ago and kinda' passed over it. The drums are tight and the track is not too complicated. Just the way I like it. Alot of the best club bangers are simple beats and don't include all that extra confusion. All in all it's nothing too spectacular though.
ONE

BlackSox

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i liked it ever since i heard it in the club. the beat.

the shashashashake that ass girl is a lil cheesy

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That joint's OK. I'm not a big 50 fan. Is it me or does it sound a lot like Lloyd Banks' On fire. Like a simplified version. But Dre is still the man. You can hear the results of his slaving over the EQs on the drums. Probably any generic drums you can find anywhere just tune and tweaked to hell.

X

www.xfactorystudio.com

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
nothing special about these drums, and who is the guy with articulation troubles..

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Drums do bang......actually i think they save the song.....i thought it was an allright song when i heard it on a reagular system,but once a heard how hard the drums hit in a club i was hooked

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Why does this make me think of Lloyd Banks "on fire" track. He should have takin out or put in another sound in place of that stab.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Gotta agree with Class. Dre's drums are the sickest. And yes he prolly has the dopest engineers and millions of dollars of gear from beginning to end to process his shyt. But the dude is a master in his beats quality.

members online