Some wierd shit, im fucking lost!??!....U think its a tricK!?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I almost just deleted this like i do with all mail that makes it in my box that looks suspicious, but i decided to open it and see who the fuck this person was, cuz i never seen that name before and i thought it was wierd....Read that shit tho, what the fuck is this all about....LIke, ok, what the fuck are u sendin this to me for tho!??...Sounds like some computer nerd bullshit....I dunno!????

Dear Friend,

I pray God this message reaches you in wonderful
spirit.I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence
irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the natureof the situation I found myself. I am Mrs. Jessica A.Savimbi , from Angola.l got your contact from www. and coupled with the information i gathered about you from the external trade department of my country's chamber of commerce and industry.

There is an information I would like you to keep very
confidential. There is sum amount of money my late Husband {former
UNITA Rebel leader} General Jonas Malheiro Savimbi deposited in a suspence account with a Bank for safe keeping few months before he was
assasinated by the Angolan Millitary force sometime three years.The squable happened as over the issue of mineral and allocation resource of diamond using his power and influence to smuggled diamond to the neighbouring countries in exchange for money and other valuable assets. Presently, I am staying in one of the refugee camps outside Angola just to save my life,with my three children. The money in question is $10,500,000.00 Milllion U.S.Dollars.

I can't make the withdrawal of this fund,because my
husband registered the beneficiary of the fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Partner). But the documents of the deposit are with me. What I would want you to do, is to assist me to get the funds withdrawn from the Bank, have the same transfered to your country in your name and thereafter share the funds by giving you 25% of the total sum as commission.Please there is no risk in this transaction. I will use the remain balance of the money for an investment in your country for the future of my children. If you are intrested, and can maintain the very confidentiality of this transaction,you e-mail me immediately for more clearification.The Angola government through it's various agents has confisticated all my late husband known properties since his death.You can find how and when my husband was killed in the BBC news achives in the following news story:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1839252.stm
It was widely reported in the international news media

Thank you as I awaiting your urgent reply.
Thank you and God bless.
Mrs. Jessica A. Savimbi.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Well, i totally agree...Just seems retarded to send such an elaborate story to a "nobody"....Ya kno!?......Thats like some Bourne Identity shit...haha.....Cummon fools, i aint Jason Bourne, go bug another poor bastard!....hehe

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I get those every other week man, lol. I like to email them back bullshit and see how long it takes for them to stop responding.

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i read about this. they ll ask you to get the money then there will be a problem so she ll want you to put up your own money and she ll pay you back

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
9zeros said:
i read about this. they ll ask you to get the money then there will be a problem so she ll want you to put up your own money and she ll pay you back
They ask for your bank account info so they can "deposit it" there. But they just suck your account dry instead.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
If you are intrested, and can maintain the very confidentiality of this transaction,you e-mail me immediately for more clearification.

Thank goodness it's not true. I wouldn't do it just for the fact that there are governments and killers envolved.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Not to mention, the article on the site she gave you was written in 2002. Nobody would wait three years to get their hands on that much money. Shit, if my wife left behind $10.5 million i'd be trying to get my hands on that shit now....LOL

ill o.g.
My boy got one from this dude that was "supposedly" living in exile in africa. He was about to give this dude his account number. I think he was high at the time. I had to school him on the internet scam game.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i got one of them about a year ago... people must be really desperate.

sAfE.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Word! That's some scam ass ish! I get those periodically. It's funny as hell to see how far these clowns will go to try and scam you. I know a dude that came to work with one of these emails thinkin' that ish was true. He was all happy and what not. I had to burst his bubble. LOL!
ONE

members online