Something Different

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 22
Hey, first thing that hit me on this beat is that the drums seems a bit off for the melody ? Maybe it is just me(probably) as I do not know much professionally... Maybe others would tell I am wrong which would be all fine too. But that is the only thing I feel off, the rest is very good !

Edit : the drums seems a bit too fast for the melody for my ears... My ears might be fucked tho haha

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Hey, first thing that hit me on this beat is that the drums seems a bit off for the melody ? Maybe it is just me(probably) as I do not know much professionally... Maybe others would tell I am wrong which would be all fine too. But that is the only thing I feel off, the rest is very good !

Edit : the drums seems a bit too fast for the melody for my ears... My ears might be fucked tho haha
Thanks, youre right its a very live jazz sample so does need more work, has to be stretched all kinds of ways

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21

tightened everything up now i think!
Very nice. Drums and sample selection sounds great. Love the hook. Solid work.
thanks man

members online