Sonar 8 plugins bundle

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Anybody check out Sonar or it's new plugin bundle? The plugins are pretty damn good! What's really cool about them is that they can be used with any DAW.....not just Sonar 8. I played around with them this weekend in Ableton Live and a couple of them will become part of the "go to plugins". A few are as good or superior to there equivalents found in waves mercury bundle imo.

Bundle includes following plugins as x32 and x64 versions:

Mastering:

LP-64 EQ linear phase mastering EQ

LP-64 Multiband linear phase multiband limiter/compressor

Boost 11 peak limiter

TL-64 Tube Leveler

Synth & Specialty Effects:

TS-64 Transient Shaper

Channel Strips, Stereo & Panning:

Channel Tools L/R—sample delay and Panwidth

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
CHRIS....learn how to answer your pm's and messages you pro audio selling bastiddddddddddddd!

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
the plug-ins are dope. A friend has sonar 8, I'm on version 7. I like how the plug-ins are cross platform though, I use a lot of the sonar sonitus plug-ins in FL.

gets the job done!

I was pleasantly surprised actually. Some I haven't really had a chance to see what they can do but the ones that I have got some more expensive plugins that I have BEAT!

i used the TL-64 Tube Leveler in a project over the weekend and the shit is real good...

Word! What did u use it on exactly in the project, the master? I haven't messed with that one yet.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ima big fan of Sonar its a dope program..i just rather use pro tools cuz routing and it being user friendly makes it a good one to use

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
The Tube Leveler def sounds pretty cool, id be itchy to try that one fa sho!....
Is that your DAW of choice now Drama, I thought u were a Live guy?

Nope...I'm all the way LIVE (Forever).... they made the plugins cross platform capable so the work with any DAW not just Sonar.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
So let me get this straight....
The new plugin suite belongs to a Sonar release but they can be used with any DAW once you have Sonar installed on your system?

Wrong again...lol. I don't have Sonar installed, they still work. U can get them as a "separate from Sonar" plugin suite though they come stock with Sonar 8.

Basically they were released as a regular plugin suite of vst effects in addition to making them apart of what you get when you install Sonar 8. I assume the company that produced them worked out that deal before hand. They just had an inside deal to make them apart of Sonar 8 while not limiting themselves to just that one DAW alone.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Drama - I used it on a Aux track and routed 2 strings and a brass track to it... and used the WARM preset... whooo sexy... lol

ok....I gonna play around with it and all the other's on this new track I'm working on.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
it's vst but maybe not for mac.

as far as cakewalk making plugs that can be used by other daws, it's been like that for a while. the kjaerhus made clone wasn't, but the sonitus:fx and some of their vsti's were. i think the only ones that went cross platform but needed sonar installed were the 3 old fx series. magix samplitude does that too with their excellent am suite and such, it adds more revenue

nfx

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Anyone got a link to where I can purchase this (or at least get more info). Searching google for "sonar plugin bundle" brings me to this page. :)