Sooo I turned 29 today and...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My house got robbed...they took the tvs and computers but left everything else in my studio...happy fuckin birthday to me.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn that sucks. but happy birthday tho

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Damn......sorry to hear that.....Happy born day though....It could have been worse had u been homie....think about that. U could be dead, injured or in jail for off'n one of them. Be blessed homie....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Sorry to hear it fam. I agree with LDB, couldve gone way worse. Hope the situation gets better and it works out soon! Happy bday, Hope you find a way to enjoy it!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
That's horrible, sorry that it happened to you, but I'm happy to hear that you are safe. I hope they're caught... regardless, happy birthday, I hope you can find some joy out of all this.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Exactly...could've been home, and it could've ended up badly..... Always see the silver lining, no matter what.

Everything could be replaced......Did you have home/renter's insurance?

Happy biirthday my dude.... and many more.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thnx guys...gonna see what up with my insurance today...I could care less about the tvs and xbox, not being able to work on tunea though is kinda messing with me.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nah they left the preamp, interface, sound module, compessor, monitors, 2 1tb hard drives, cables...so all I need is a mac and Im back in the game.