Sooo What are Your Current Projects????

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Lets Bring This Back!!!! Curious to hear about the happenings around here.

I got the "Top 40 HitList", "Chill Status" and A Mixtape due before August. But enough about me. Whats the rest of ILL up to??

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I got 4 projects going right now... 1 is Top Secret I guess, I'll let them release the news if they choose. The other is a drum track that I promise is gonna be super dope! The third is some "special crab'n scratches", and the last is my own project, I'm making a CD unlike most that have been released, 'a new concept' that I'm working on. It should be pretty dope.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Got my hip-hop album almost done, waiting on tracks from a few more emcees. And almost done with my second electronic album. Forming a band and getting this design/production business up and running. ahhhh

Thats whats up! Cant wait to hear all of'em!!

I got 4 projects going right now... 1 is Top Secret I guess, I'll let them release the news if they choose. The other is a drum track that I promise is gonna be super dope! The third is some "special crab'n scratches", and the last is my own project, I'm making a CD unlike most that have been released, 'a new concept' that I'm working on. It should be pretty dope.

Dac is always super secretive! lol I'm interested in this new concept. The only untoched topics is bein gay and a cop. If you have someone doing both, I'd be IMPRESSED LMAO!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Finishing touches on artist Skitzo's album "MC x 3". Got pushed back a little, since his wife just had a baby boy....I haven't stopped, though. Working on a track for an artist based in NYC named Natalia DiSario (never worked with a female before)...Trying to become more versatile (she's more of a pop thing than anything else). Currently in the works with a few local artists as well who are starting to make noise out here.. I've taken some time away from overall production just to get my mind right...But now I'm back and I'm ready to bang em out again (that's what she said)...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Finishing touches on artist Skitzo's album "MC x 3". Got pushed back a little, since his wife just had a baby boy....I haven't stopped, though. Working on a track for an artist based in NYC named Natalia DiSario (never worked with a female before)...Trying to become more versatile (she's more of a pop thing than anything else). Currently in the works with a few local artists as well who are starting to make noise out here.. I've taken some time away from overall production just to get my mind right...But now I'm back and I'm ready to bang em out again (that's what she said)...

Starting work with a male RnB artist Akevius and with a new Mc, Closed Casket.

Thats whats up! I hope to hear the fruits of all this soon!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Just started working on an album with a new artist. Don't want to put his name out there right now because i'm trying to get him to change it. We're going to put out a cd, about 10-12 tracks, i'll be handling the producing and engineering.

Cant wait to hear something!