Sorry guys, I have been a bit on edge

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Its all good Dream (from my side atleast). We all have our demons we battle.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Chris....u just come off as wanting to be a "Mr. Know it all" sometimes. Fall back a little and realise that "you don't" and everything will be cool. U have to respect that some of us that have been here "for years" actually have a bit of knowledge to back up what we type. Sometimes you just have to let people make statments without "directly" challenging them. If anybody here is posting absolute "untrue" bullshit they will be exposed and no one will listen to them or there opinions.

You're a pretty cool dude and we all have or have had our "bone headed" moments around here. I'm sure we'll all have more! As long as we keep a level of respect for each other it all pans out.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@LDB Have you seen my resume?

Not saying there isn't tons of knowledge here. And I sure don't want to be "mister know it all" but I have a masters degree from Berklee College of music in Music production and technology, then I went on to do consulting for Sweetwater where I #1 got some of the best training in the world for Pro audio and #2 advised ROCK stars on how to set up there studios. Like we literally had Kanyes cell phone #. Also I write articles for national magazines on how to record ETC, get proper tone. @ Sweetwater I got every peace of software for free and I have working for 15 years as a freelance studio engineer. Statistically I am in the top 2% in the country of such knowledge. Its just tough when someone with a record in the top 40 will listen to my advice and someone on a forum wont. But yea, I need to chill and let it go, and take time to learn more.

Thanks guys!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
On a serious note...I do alot of business with Sweetwater and those guys are the real deal...I used to deal with dp until he moved on but now I deal with Greg Savino and this dude is a multiple platinum keyboardist (google him)...I'm just saying, these guys KNOW their ish!, most of them even appear to be overqualified. Real talk...

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
No offense DP, but that's exactly the kind of comments that piss off people here.

We all respect your experience and knowledge ... but it doesn't necessarily mean you know better in certain areas.

@LDB Have you seen my resume?

Not saying there isn't tons of knowledge here. And I sure don't want to be "mister know it all" but I have a masters degree from Berklee College of music in Music production and technology, then I went on to do consulting for Sweetwater where I #1 got some of the best training in the world for Pro audio and #2 advised ROCK stars on how to set up there studios. Like we literally had Kanyes cell phone #. Also I write articles for national magazines on how to record ETC, get proper tone. @ Sweetwater I got every peace of software for free and I have working for 15 years as a freelance studio engineer. Statistically I am in the top 2% in the country of such knowledge. Its just tough when someone with a record in the top 40 will listen to my advice and someone on a forum wont. But yea, I need to chill and let it go, and take time to learn more.

Thanks guys!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Off Topicness

On a serious note...I do alot of business with Sweetwater and those guys are the real deal...I used to deal with dp until he moved on but now I deal with Greg Savino and this dude is a multiple platinum keyboardist (google him)...I'm just saying, these guys KNOW their ish!, most of them even appear to be overqualified. Real talk...

Maybe I should google my rep too?? lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man, theres nothing wrong with knowing your shit and letting people know that you know your shit...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I'll nip it in the Butt on my end. I'll just avoid any and all threads you're in. If u took what I said like that then I must say "fuck it". It's ironic how u can "apologize" but in the same thread put the used condom back on your head. LDubb OUT!

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
reject-christ_receive_bacon.jpg

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
there arent that many newbies on this forum to be honest....not ones that post anyway....

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i see i missed out on the good stuff, luckily i'm good at bluffing myself out of any situation, damn i need a drink and talk some shit in my sleep.
fade you better setup a confession subforum on ill with a direct live feed by skype with dr phil riding a my little pony.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
ha ha, ok so after thinking about it here is my conclusion.

I believe that I may have been taking a few things a little to personally. When I joined ill I figured I would win a battle or two and meet some cool cats. I never imagined this place would turn in to a real community of friends. I mean I talk to Dac and Relic on the phone all the time, Dox and Fade from time to time and even chat with ex online quite a bit. So it seems that I just took it all to serous. I truly believe the talent on this forum is amazing and if I have said anything it was in the spirit of helping, now maybe that person didn't want my help and I should have known that. That is my bad.

At any rate it is clear that I have hurt my reputation here, and for that I am sorry. LDB for real and anyone else I crossed. For now I think I better lay low. I will try and not be so confrontational. You guys are great and I am very proud to be a member here.

Anyway, hope that clears things up.

There is also some really shitty personal shit I am going through right now that is blowing my mind. Not anything I would feel comfortable discussing on a forum and I think that is pissing me off in general.

NOW Geeze can we go back to fighting about politics or something lol

PS I love capitalism! :)

EDIT Also I think some of this is just the nature of forums and how easy it is to misunderstand someones intent. If we all sat down for beers I bet we would have a blast and all get along.