Sorry Stress , 2good, the conspiracy is over.. =)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/11/29/bin.laden.message/

And I quote..ahem..

"In Thursday's message, the speaker claims sole responsibility for the September 11, 2001, attacks and accuses America's NATO allies of killing civilians in Afghanistan, where the country's Taliban rulers allowed al Qaeda to operate prior to 9/11."

In a different article it states "He reiterated that he was responsible for the September 11 attacks on the US, not the Taliban, who ruled Afghanistan at the time."

Soooooooooo..lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
How do you know that statement is actually from him? Because the media says so? The media is just as corrupt as Bush himself. I don't believe it. I mean c'mon, in 6 years they haven't been able to find a 7'5 long bearded man wearing robes, with a dialysis machine, traveling from cave to cave? Yea right.

the only thing the taliban did was not play ball when the americans wanted them to give up Osama. The sudanese had him in custody and offered him to the americans and the americans refused, he was also met by us officials weeks before 911 when he was in hospital. He was declared guilty of the crime before any evidence had ever been produced to make an assumption and every video ive seen of him admitting the crime has been proven faked, so if he did it and bragged about it, why is there no real video footage of it?

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
man, just look at the the shit that happened at the pentagon, that was not a damn plane, that was a missile with a designated target. man the way people in this country believe every thing really boggles me. 9/11 was done by our own government and they used those so called "terrorist hi-jackers" as pawns if they're was anyone on that plane.
Edit: and those of us with any sence knows that bin laden is dead.

ill o.g.
I dont buy the whole official story either, but what you have to consider is:

thinking the government orchestrated something so elaborate implies that they are actually competent...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
LOL I knew we might have this reaction , so Im setting up an interview with Bin Laden on Illmuzik radio to finally disprove the conspiracy...
I really think the official line is waaaay more likely imo.
I think we are fat bloated and lazy and it wasnt hard at all to orchestrate that shit.
But we shall see when I have Bin on the phone!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I dont buy the whole official story either, but what you have to consider is:

thinking the government orchestrated something so elaborate implies that they are actually competent...

I had to put that in mi sig,,thanks.

Yeah thanks Rel,,,I was to utterly and completely wrong. Sheesh, what was I thinkin? It is all so clear to me now,,,some illegal immigrants hijacked a few planes wit box cutters....it all makes sense.

lol,,seriously, I read this yesterday on yahoo and just shook my head.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL I knew we might have this reaction , so Im setting up an interview with Bin Laden on Illmuzik radio to finally disprove the conspiracy...
I really think the official line is waaaay more likely imo.
I think we are fat bloated and lazy and it wasnt hard at all to orchestrate that shit.
But we shall see when I have Bin on the phone!

LAMO... this should be an interesting interview.....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
It WILL be, and next thing you know these guys are gonna insist that the gov is covering up UFO's , that Elvis is alive, that Pac was killed by a rouge cop, that the military is trying to put microchips in soldiers, that the vietnam war was for helping the military industrial complex instead of stopping communism, that the CIA sold guns to Iran in the 80's or assisted the contras or wages private wars.All ludicris theories!
SO believe em if YOU wanna, but honestly the official findings to me are not that hard to believe because I know how slack we can get.

It WILL be, and next thing you know these guys are gonna insist that the gov is covering up UFO's , that Elvis is alive, that Pac was killed by a rouge cop, that the military is trying to put microchips in soldiers, that the vietnam war was for helping the military industrial complex instead of stopping communism, that the CIA sold guns to Iran in the 80's or assisted the contras or wages private wars.All ludicris theories!
SO believe em if YOU wanna, but honestly the official findings to me are not that hard to believe because I know how slack we can get.

I have one thing to say when it comes to Iran Contras......
Ollie North & George Bush 1st. Just good ole boy George got away with it. And Ollie would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those kids and that damn dog. But as usual Relic i sense sarcasm in your statements, why cant you just say what you mean and not the exact opposite,lol
Are you scared they are gonna get ya? They dont lock people up based on theories, hang on a minute yes they do, Guantanamo Bay.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
*In ultra calm "HAL" voice*
ooooh 2good dont you know how much easier it would be if you came over to OUR side....
All the thinking is done for you, no neeeed for emotion, all will be provided, just relax and play video games..
Even your wicki wicki rap music is allowed as long as it doesnt cause people to think about things.
WE control the radio ,WE control the food supply, WE control the media, WE control the governments of the world..
Would you care for a governmint? We have them.
No one ever gets hurt with us, only neccessary.."Trimmings"..

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
You going to use a ouija board for that interview relic?

Is this Bin Laden tape more convincing than the last one from a few weeks ago? In that one he spoke for four minutes, the video froze and he kept speaking for another twenty over a still frame.

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bin Laden is drinkin tea with Blair and Bush.
As soon as the US government open their mouths, I close my ears.
BTW Pac's bodyguard was an FBI agent, so he was shut down, forever.
"Some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep"
That's exactly what they did.

I've got some mad videos to prove that building 7 was demolished.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
*in ultra calm Hal voice*
OOOhhh MikeMaster.....
In fact you get alll of your information from some form of media, without it, you woud not know "shit", thus you should just relax and trust US to tell you what you need to know,,, and not bother with worrisome rumours that are put out by the evil doers...
Dont you feeeel better ?

members online