Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
His career was dead before this.....dude is a coke head...he's killing himself

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah....let him snort his way to the grave....

The dumb fuck is just looking for attention. The same army that protects him and his coke habit. I still hope he dies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I heard about a soldier replying to him somewhere, thats what I want to hear!

His career was dead before this.....dude is a coke head...he's killing himself

The coke has been provinding consistent L's for a MINUTE! When Fab called him "Coke Boy Swag" (because of the whole cat stacks thing) and he got ruffled up, I wanted a battle lol

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
He is a no talent ass clown. Always been terrible. He gives dirty south music a bad name

157088031v4_225x225_Front.jpg

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i cant believe this flow made it all the way back from the early 80s.. reminds me of Too Short, and even HE does it better... if this was the NY/NJ area, he wouldve never made it... we wouldve laughed this dude all the way back to his momma's house... what a shame that alot of rappers "rap" this way today.. im not even gonna speak the rap itself.. its all terrible.

I heard about a soldier replying to him somewhere, thats what I want to hear!

da relic

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If immortal tech said "fuck the army troops, fighting for what, think for yourself" do you guys still hate him?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
The soldiers reply was "wack as fuck" almost as wack as soulja boyz bullshit....DO OVER!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If immortal tech said "fuck the army troops, fighting for what, think for yourself" do you guys still hate him?

Yes...I would.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so what about a song like Rakim's "Casualties of War" where he gets to Iraq and realizes "this is asia from where I came" and starts "shootin at the general, and wheres the sergent"...is that ok? I'm just wondering where hip hop fans draw the line on political dissent.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ hehe, hes a dutch affiliate actualy but the vid cant be watched in my country.

So what about Sage Frances's make-shift patriot, that pretty much does the same thing.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
He got away because it was more story telling than a rant ... but I agree there's always been hypocrisy in Hip Hop.

so what about a song like Rakim's "Casualties of War" where he gets to Iraq and realizes "this is asia from where I came" and starts "shootin at the general, and wheres the sergent"...is that ok? I'm just wondering where hip hop fans draw the line on political dissent.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah ^^ been so many songs on that subject that hit the truth of the matter aswell. Not fronting on anyone here except soldier boy for making shitty music but i think it takes a lot in the US to truly think as an individual and still be accepted.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
i cant believe this flow made it all the way back from the early 80s.. reminds me of Too Short, and even HE does it better... if this was the NY/NJ area, he wouldve never made it... we wouldve laughed this dude all the way back to his momma's house... what a shame that alot of rappers "rap" this way today.. im not even gonna speak the rap itself.. its all terrible.

Soulja Boy Disses Army Troops & Troop Replies - YouTube

da relic

This should've got more views though, especially considering when it came out (911)

members online