sound Forge 7.0

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Do you have to actually select a piece and save it to a new window, i see that the samples that I saved were the whole thing and no just the clip that I wanted.

Also is there a tool in 7.0 that is simular to the slice in Recycle 2.0 if so how do I activate it.

And one last question can you save a sample with the effects, I have been unsuccessful.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
juzblazwun said:
Do you have to actually select a piece and save it to a new window, i see that the samples that I saved were the whole thing and no just the clip that I wanted.

Also is there a tool in 7.0 that is simular to the slice in Recycle 2.0 if so how do I activate it.

And one last question can you save a sample with the effects, I have been unsuccessful.

Just highlight thepeice you areworkin with and open a new window and paste. then work on it. Do a search for a tutorial

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
juzblazwun said:
Thanks, I kinda figured that, but it just seemed like should be able to save the highlight parts.
yeah, i'm sure there is. Its such a powerful program with many different options,,,I just havnt figured it out yet. I've been using soundforge since 4.0. I love it. I can't promote it enuff! You'll figure it out.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
I use Sound Forge 6 and luv it. But to just save a piece use Goldwave, trust me. All you have to do is highlight your piece and then go under file and hit "save selection as" and there you have it. Load that shyt in Sound Forge and then do your tweekin. The shit was free when I downloaded it (a couple a years ago) unless thats changed.

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Same is true of adobe audition which used to be cool edit pro. It is a much more full featured wav editor. Save seletion, and an auto beat detector to slice stuff up like in recycle is just the start. The filters and effects it comes with are hundreads extra for sound forge. I would deff look into it.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
ShortFuze said:
All you have to do is highlight your piece and then go under file and hit "save selection as" and there you have it. Load that shyt in Sound Forge and then do your tweekin. The shit was free when I downloaded it (a couple a years ago) unless thats changed.
The FULL version costs dough, its not free.

If u want a completely FREE software that can do the same thing peep this one out. In the saving process your given the same options as described by fuze.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

I still use this prgm to chop out all my samples to this day and its the very 1st one i started with since it was FREE in the first place. Works great if u ask me!

STEEZ