Soundcloud vs Soundclick vs Reverb Nation

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Soundcloud is just all around better. Better site layout. Better player. The best integration with social networks, hell of the three its the only one that truly acknowledges the social networks people are on and would want to post on. It's the only one you can join as a listener, blogger, radio host, etc and still get something out of it. It''s the only one that not only do you get a stream of music from people you follow but you can repost other artists/musicians sounds on your stream to share with your own followers, much like twitter or facebook.

When I first joined SoundCloud I called it that it would be the YouTube of music and it is.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Soundclick is like those glittery animated myspace pages back in the day.

It's just plain outdated and hasn't been able to keep up with better services i.e. Soundcloud.

best overall id assume
Best in terms of what?

Look?
Hosting music
Integration
Stat tracking ?

best in terms of what

i stopped using my soundclick over 2 yrs ago
and since i got into a row with a paedo troll and got bombarded with dislikes from his kiddy fiddler mates, im seriously considering dropping youtube as well

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
Love Soundcloud! I can believe Soundclick hasn't updated their look. It's like an old Myspace LOL. Reverbnation is good too because of the rankings and available opportunities for TV, radio, magazine, concert, etc. placements.

members online