Soundforge or Adobe Audition...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
trinidad said:
No what i mean is that you can select drag out then save insted of copy n paste into new file like othe files, sp i dont have to waste time creating new files the dragging and dropping automatically creates the new file. then i hit save all in to a folder. You cant do that on audacity i belive n i tried it on audition didn't work

you can Def do that in audition, i used to do it all the time when i sampled like that

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Word meng u gonna have to school me jhon how too cuz ive tried to drag n drop n it did nothing is the an opton to click to enable that?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
trinidad said:
Word meng u gonna have to school me jhon how too cuz ive tried to drag n drop n it did nothing is the an opton to click to enable that?

who were you talking to? :) lol

i suppose jh and on ran together.. so who is JH? or is that even supposed to be there?

Deadbeat

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I prefer SoundForge, but I've been using it for about a year and all I use it for is chopping. I find it to be an extremely quick and efficient tool. I started using Audition about 2 weeks ago, we'll see if I wind up switching over entirely.

I want to use Audition to extract the audio from .avi files of mine, but as yet it seems to always be lacking the proper codec to extract the audio (the files play just fine in a video player though).

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Adobe_Audition.jpg

Adobe Audition / Cool Edit Pro User For 5 years now. I wont touch anything else. I use it for recording and choping up samples.

trinidad said:
Id go wit sounforge jus because u can drag n drop cuts from the sample take the hwole song put it in sound fore select n drag the sectiono ut to create a new file that all i need.

Go to edit view on the sample / high-ligh the part of the song you want to chop/sample. / Add to cue list. Repeat this till you have all of your chops./ high-light all of your cues and then batch out to a folder. i do this all the time. also great for mixtapes. i can complile my mixtape in AA, then mixdown as one big wav. load the wav back and AA. assign my tracks and burn them right in the same program.

Ima need to buy this program one of these days.