Source awards vs. BET awards

Sorce awards or Bet awards, which one is gayer?

• Source Awards

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • BET Awards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

metrosoul

Which one is gayer? Obviously both are gay but which one is more gay.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
lol... source awards... otherwise certain people wouldn't be dead...

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the source awards is just wack cause any body that calls there self a rapper and put out a cd can show up....this year bet awards was a lil tacky but i think the first one was real classy....

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I was in the same room while the source awards was on, but I wasn't watching in on my own desire. What parts I did see it was boring as hell, not many popular rappers even know how to perform on stage anymore, it's either a bunch of brothas on stage running back and forth, screamin Yeah Yo What Huhh! I can't even hear the fuckin song. Or it's some tired ass chics shakin they ass all around the stage!
It didn't used to be like this, I remember showtime at the apollo rappers used to put on Hot performances.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
In my opinion if it counts, both awards pretty much suck....to me, my cents is this, both awards to me highlight negative aspects of black culture. in plainer terms it makes the world think that black people cant do shit right. I mean take a look sketches and things, they're gay, and do they even think twice before highlighting some of these artistes - or even worse who the hell plans these awards, they're just an imitation, a duplicate of other award shows only with black faces, I know my cents aren't worth a lot, but I believe the black culture is a lot more creative than these shows portray.

members online