SP 606 question

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what up fam,
I got a question about sampling in sp606. I got my pattern done and I wanna turn this pattern into a sample so I can export it to my computer. How do I do that? Any help will be appreciated.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
umm not to many people have that piece of gear here, sorry.

honestly....

you should just be able to use your usb cable, or even record it into your computer. the 606 should have instructions for this, since it is built for this exact purpose, pc compatability.

read your instructions man!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
output from 606 to input of your soundblaster, open wav editor...press record, press play on 606. wait till it's done, stop recording on wave editor ( you can also press stop on the 606 ), hit ctrl+S, give it a name, hit oke.

It a sample, simple

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What up formant - so i have to connect the SP's audio out to what port in my computer? I just have a regular laptop. What cable am I going to need for that? Please get back to me.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ehr, whatever on the back of the SP, I assume it's a 1/4" jack, the laptop probably has 1/8" jack. so that's 2 x mono male 1/4" jack ( left and right ) to stereo male 1/8" jack. DAP has those cables, you should be able to get them anywhere...